bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

I laugh my f***ing head off about them crying again about the best coursing dog's in the UK.. u ain't gonna have one so f**k off girls my bookings are now full with one litter down dozens more to whelp yet ladies xx

• Haha 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's his sister 

Let's be honest though even though i have seen some cracking first cross whippet greyhounds back in the day and they are an easy cross to live with and can nail rabbits in tight situations ie bobbing

Rudy writes like the Indian who keeps 'phoning me to say there's a problem  with my internet/phone/bank account/electric/gas talks ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

Just now, Rudeboy 1 said:

I laugh my f***ing head off about them crying again about the best coursing dog's in the UK.. u ain't gonna have one so f**k off girls my bookings are now full with one litter down dozens more to whelp yet ladies xx

Lay off that glass dick Carl ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I've had bowline before and will again its inevitable Mr Anderson 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Best coursing dogs in the UK ? ? ? Best rosette winner on hunting life be more like it ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I choose to use previous written data on this second line of longdog hybrids it has come in very useful to be in a very good position to get my project absolutely bang on and rectify anything I went wrong in so far ? as breeding a good pot provider, hares i would course hares but not in term's of regularly  for the requirements needed don't make the criteria  for whippet x greyhounds longdogs, to be perfectly honest and truthful  they are second rated hare killers.Used to take rabbits in fair numbers  and large hauled  harvest of copies the whippet x greyhound longdog hybrids are really useful rabbiting catch dogs and top rated catch dogs in the hunting field  due to their electrifying  speed  pace,and agility to spin a rabbit in a really fantastic stye and will also vigorously give tremendous qualitative of taking rabbits in the field  .I'm not yet disclosing anymore that that because there are possibilities plans could go pear shaped so I'm in the process of putting pehnto paperwork. Be good Ll

56 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I choose to use previous written data on this second line of longdog hybrids it has come in very useful to be in a very good position to get my project absolutely bang on and rectify anything I went wrong in so far ? as breeding a good pot provider, hares i would course hares but not in term's of regularly  for the requirements needed don't make the criteria  for whippet x greyhounds longdogs, to be perfectly honest and truthful  they are second rated hare killers.Used to take rabbits in fair numbers  and large hauled  harvest of copies the whippet x greyhound longdog hybrids are really useful rabbiting catch dogs and top rated catch dogs in the hunting field  due to their electrifying  speed  pace,and agility to spin a rabbit in a really fantastic stye and will also vigorously give tremendous qualitative of taking rabbits in the field  .I'm not yet disclosing anymore that that because there are possibilities plans could go pear shaped so I'm in the process of putting pehnto paperwork. Be good Ll

Yes but will they have pricked ears?

• Haha 1

when at the height of my breeding project I received a number of  contributers who were writing for various sporting magazines call me up about using my stud whippet bow a we.. boned 21 inches to the withers red fawn coursing field whippet.one certain particular geezer from the Hampshire area know widely as a person who chose not to be left out of the running dog scene and craftily phoned up  lurcher and. Longdog breeders in order to gain particular information upon certain lurcher type and Longdog strains and then subsequently penned up articles following the information that he gained  making out that he was an educated hunting enthusiast and seemingly knew about all running dogs....he was full of shit!!!?

• Confused 1

It is an evident factor that when man is in competition with other competers choosing to display his stock there's an immediate element of childishness in so far as entering a particular product into various shows wich range from dogs, birds,wild stock and such like.forget dogs for a couple of minutes and look at aspects involving hybridization between finches and canaries another thing I breed goldfinch x canaries ( mules) the crosses bred from such a cross are fantastic colours inherited from the cock goldfinch and the amazing songs ? inherited from the canarie hen fantastically unique to say the least. 

On 12/06/2021 at 16:47, W. Katchum said:

Away an boil your head you absolute Fcuking spammer, your a grass, telling the whole forum folks names, where they stay an what they do, never mind the guests all reading, so fcuk off an come back when you got more than a jotter full a scribblings an a nut full a half arsed dreams ?‍♂️

Could you be a little more clearer mate...........lol 

RUDEYBOY there is a great hunting man in Cornwall who uses whippet x greys in his breeding lines . His name is Mark Brick, I think you should get in touch . I've a feeling you would get on like a house on my fire my friend. 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Thanks 1