bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's his sister 

Let's be honest though even though i have seen some cracking first cross whippet greyhounds back in the day and they are an easy cross to live with and can nail rabbits in tight situations ie bobbing

Rudy writes like the Indian who keeps 'phoning me to say there's a problem  with my internet/phone/bank account/electric/gas talks ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

In this game a wise head certainly keeps a still tongue ok?

You haven't stopped blathering about this 'bowline' shite for a couple of weeks, on at least three threads!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You haven't stopped blathering about this 'bowline' shite for a couple of weeks, on at least three threads!!

The ironic thing is it’s all about drumming up a name for money. Shaaark you may now address me as sir poxline from now on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, poxon said:

The ironic thing is it’s all about drumming up a name for money. Shaaark you may now address me as sir poxline from now on 

Lol no probs, Sir Poxline. ?

Yours in sport, shaaark.

? kin el, I need some fresh air!  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Hi friends my longdogs will. Be a somewhat. Luxury to my class friend when whelmed none of my pups will be sold to the pupils on this magical magnificent magazine ...sorry I really am love you all

What you on? And what you on about, what Magazine?

13 minutes ago, mush said:

What you on? And what you on about, what Magazine?

He's on the pipe again I'd say.. Joining forces with mortan advertising pups but we can't buy em ? I'd pick a non ped whippet over them anyway been years of whippet greyhound to whippet greyhound. Good scratch weight non ped will do most things if it has the heart 

• Like 5

Let's be honest though even though i have seen some cracking first cross whippet greyhounds back in the day and they are an easy cross to live with and can nail rabbits in tight situations ie bobbing from cover to cover they are not the be all and end all and imho better lurchers for work on different terrains and situations can be produced by adding other breeds into the mix. They died out around my area when lads started seeing and getting other lurcher types and the versatile nature these types gave in constantly taking a variety of quarry.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1