bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's his sister 

Let's be honest though even though i have seen some cracking first cross whippet greyhounds back in the day and they are an easy cross to live with and can nail rabbits in tight situations ie bobbing

Rudy writes like the Indian who keeps 'phoning me to say there's a problem  with my internet/phone/bank account/electric/gas talks ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

U can use him for ur new line Carl ? I think the picture is upside down lol had my phone with me today lads lol llf

20210526_132841.jpg

Nice looking dog he is mate.  Where did you get him?

6 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

My mate Bred him for me his a whippet greyhound first cross I have the sister of him too only 8 months old 

Yeah think I seen a couple of pics you put up the other day, come to think of it.  Very nice mate, good luck with em.  Cracking cross.  ?

• Thanks 1

PHiya fellow fieldsports enthusiasts now stop going on about silly foolish bantering regarding the new bloodline of whippet x greyhounds I'm going to breed....why on earth are those who are getting bitchy about the longdog strain im breeding sooner than later. MY longdogs are returning to the field ,returning to show you nieve individuals what the genuinely bred whippet x greyhound hybrid  is All about, furthermore why is the hybrid so fantastically bred by certain individuals, now those who are ready to launch missiles at me im ready i stand my ground like a viking...like a true man,just like my dogs uniquely bred with swagger end of story mockers!!Now those individuals who knows that im well educated and retains a reseviour of knowledge  on these particular running dogs please chill out..I will promise to leave you some sport .....HONESTLY I Promise you. In this game a wise head certainly keeps a still tongue ok?loves you all.xxxxxcarl Williams bowline whippet x greyhounds. 

76d1f3a87e39df4f5a8d850c63040fd8.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

PHiya fellow fieldsports enthusiasts now stop going on about silly foolish bantering regarding the new bloodline of whippet x greyhounds I'm going to breed....why on earth are those who are getting bitchy about the longdog strain im breeding sooner than later. MY longdogs are returning to the field ,returning to show you nieve individuals what the genuinely bred whippet x greyhound hybrid  is All about, furthermore why is the hybrid so fantastically bred by certain individuals, now those who are ready to launch missiles at me im ready i stand my ground like a viking...like a true man,just like my dogs uniquely bred with swagger end of story mockers!!Now those individuals who knows that im well educated and retains a reseviour of knowledge  on these particular running dogs please chill out..I will promise to leave you some sport .....HONESTLY I Promise you. In this game a wise head certainly keeps a still tongue ok?loves you all.xxxxxcarl Williams bowline whippet x greyhounds. 

76d1f3a87e39df4f5a8d850c63040fd8.jpg

Nice pic ,are they dogs you got now or long gone, 

Breeding for field and show ? why breed a working dog for a show ring? I used to have a soft spot for a whippet greyhound great little dogs in my eyes. Was my first dog and killed some game with him, but the shit you talk is starting to make me dislike em ? and you do know here in Ireland 99% of greyhounds have great breeding as stud dogs have to have a certain amount of points and to gain points they must win races.. So what will make your first xs better then other first xs bred off the same kaliber greyhound? And money for greyhounds is fairly good at the moment getting good money for OK times on track so any decent bitches I can't really see been sent off to breed lurchers from. As other lads on here have said I'd say you got pups on the ground or ready to drop.. But I honestly think your worse then morton and he talks some bizzare shit too 

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

In this game a wise head certainly keeps a still tongue ok?loves you all.xxxxxcarl Williams bowline whippet x greyhounds. 

Edited by shaaark

If these whippet x greyhound pups are as good as you say then surly you shouldn’t need to do what you are doing to sell the litter  Or is it the notoriety and fame you seek ?. Bowie.. nobody likes a braggart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2