Tool Shed Walls?

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Look at the size of those cans. Make that screwdriver look tiny

Bargain ? the ulefone I've got is shit hence the shit quality of photo..

• Haha 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would hate to be old and lonely......

Six free running dogs and castle laws my friend.  If somone wants to play stupid games they'll get stupid prizes. Might be getting torn up by dogs might buckshot in the rear who knows ??

It’s a David brown 990 selectamatic. Left mealtham in April 1969. I have done a full engine rebuild. Clutch brakes etc. Given myself a date of September to complete it as there is a memorial road run

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, king said:

The spray cans are really good quality I've found mate..£2:99 each..they had car paint 1's a while ago and rust protection type spray cans.

I even sprayed the roof bars and wheel cover of the Jimny with lidl car spray paint..and tinted the rear windows..

IMG_20210525_192331.jpg.01df9a91062e663f245affbe8f16d7f4.jpg

Think they had some of that in there this week. I just use my spray gun on the compressor to be honest. But rattle fans are handy for bits and pieces 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, king said:

Find a young teenager about the place and throw him £30 he will soon do some painting mate..

I've got a concrete section garage here with large steel washer type bolts holding the panels to the concrete upright post's..

The concrete panels are thin to drill and wall plug for brackets..so I cleaned them washer type discs to bare metal with the grinder and welded some long screws to them works a treat..

Heavier gauge metal for the next shelf to take some weight is the plan.IMG_20210525_191427.jpg.96ac64ee03f56ba09f42e729a6f5888b.jpgIMG_20210525_191720.jpg.f90a3f31bfbfea61c8a02bbdaca64e9a.jpg

I've seen a similar design in Fritzl's basement. 

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, fireman said:

Make,model,year,tell us about it please mate as it looks a interesting old tractor..

It’s a David brown 990 selectamatic. Left mealtham in April 1969. I have done a full engine rebuild. Clutch brakes etc. Given myself a date of September to complete it as there is a memorial road run for a local young farmer who took his own life last year ??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

It’s a David brown 990 selectamatic. Left mealtham in April 1969. I have done a full engine rebuild. Clutch brakes etc. Given myself a date of September to complete it as there is a memorial road run for a local young farmer who took his own life last year ??

Nice and you should put up a post about the rebuild etc, well done on it all and good luck for the road run...:victory:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, fireman said:

Nice and you should put up a post about the rebuild etc, well done on it all and good luck for the road run...:victory:

I will try find a picture of what it was like before i started. Yeah should be plenty of people turn out. Not really a fan of them to be honest but boring after 10 minutes ? but I knew the lad and money being raised is going to the farm community network who are really pushing mental health in rural communities so it’s for a good cause. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I will try find a picture of what it was like before i started. Yeah should be plenty of people turn out. Not really a fan of them to be honest but boring after 10 minutes ? but I knew the lad and money being raised is going to the farm community network who are really pushing mental health in rural communities so it’s for a good cause. 

??

Great stuff mate 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

??

Great stuff mate 

Ditto,well done indeed :clapper:.There's a group of women round my way who do a regular run out for womens cancer all on vintage tractors and there's some cracking tractors to...;) ..

• Like 2