how did your football team do this year

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nope, I’ll never watch a top fight English club or indeed the national team again......maybe that’s a bit strong.......I’d say 20 years should do it maybe

Heard they stood on the radio then.?? ?

I said to the Mrs fair play to them.. bored of it all now to be honest... 90% of people know its a load of bollocks...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new team Lincoln did me ever so  proud even getting to Wembley ? 

A win tonight will be a another step in the right direction for Ole, can finally see some plan and style of play again... 2nd in league and a final in Europe league is a good step but for me its nice

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Heard they stood on the radio then.?? ?

I said to the Mrs fair play to them.. bored of it all now to be honest... 90% of people know its a load of bollocks...

Read it in the report on the net, had a look to see the score and there it was mate.

To some folks it’s bollocks mate and I respect that, to me it’s a spit in face.

Many of my pals will all still be going down the Hammers when they can and they all think I’m nutty as a fruitcake too. Lol 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Read it in the report on the net, had a look to see the score and there it was mate.

To some folks it’s bollocks mate and I respect that, to me it’s a spit in face.

Many of my pals will all still be going down the Hammers when they can and they all think I’m nutty as a fruitcake too. Lol 

I'm only f***ing about mate.... I get it and from my yaps with you over the years you're a man who stands staunch to his principles, I respect that...

Its everywhere when you look, and embarrassing, football shouldn't be another platform but it is.... 

Your right in many ways if everyone switched off "they" would have to rethink the tactics... 

Old habits and being a football lad and all that.... (weak eh!!! Lol)

Anyway f**k off and stop ruining my final with your guilt trips!! Lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm only f***ing about mate.... I get it and from my yaps with you over the years you're a man who stands staunch to his principles, I respect that...

Its everywhere when you look, and embarrassing, football shouldn't be another platform but it is.... 

Your right in many ways if everyone switched off "they" would have to rethink the tactics... 

Old habits and being a football lad and all that.... (weak eh!!! Lol)

Anyway f**k off and stop ruining my final with your guilt trips!! Lol

Sorry mate, I don’t think about these things because the word “final” has never featured that much being a West Ham fan ! Lol ? 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sorry mate, I don’t think about these things because the word “final” has never featured that much being a West Ham fan ! Lol ? 

??... dare I say Gerrard...??

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??... dare I say Gerrard...??

Mate, they could get Sir Alex out of retirement for all I care....it won’t matter one bit to me anymore.

My hammers memories stop at Slaven.

Edited to add: Sorry, bit slow I was up at 5am , I thought you meant as a manager ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, they could get Sir Alex out of retirement for all I care....it won’t matter one bit to me anymore.

My hammers memories stop at Slaven.

That fa cup final was some game though....2005 or 6 maybe?

Gerrard with cramp hits a screamer... everyone was a west ham fan that day mate...apart from the scousers...

Just now, NEWKID said:

That fa cup final was some game though....2005 or 6 maybe?

Gerrard with cramp hits a screamer... everyone was a west ham fan that day mate...apart from the scousers...

Yeah, see my edit !......just got in from picking one of the offspring up from work, delivering chickens, football with the boy, knocking up a prawn pasta with chilli blah blah......the old heads a bit slow ! 
I think a nice chocolate ovaltine and bed is in order ! Lol 

Rock & Roll huh ! Lol 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, see my edit !......just got in from picking one of the offspring up from work, delivering chickens, football with the boy, knocking up a prawn pasta with chilli blah blah......the old heads a bit slow ! 
I think a nice chocolate ovaltine and bed is in order ! Lol 

Rock & Roll huh ! Lol 

??

Know the feeling mate, bro is sending pics of him in the pub watching it, bro in law the same...

Me....

20210526_220840.jpg.01b7b1119cbb4a2965b33aece91c9767.jpg

• Thanks 1

Still, at least United fans can take comfort that their team kneeled down like beggars to a load of black folks......I mean ultimately being told what a load of c**ts you are in your own continent means more than winning to any self hating white football fan dont it ? Lol 

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just got in from work and had the shoot out on the radio . What’ a performance from villa real ! Great end to de gea career 

In any other time of my life I’d have loved to see Ollie win that, now I just love seeing teams doing that belittled.....less with the big gestures sticking two fingers up at your own and more with giving your whole heart and soul to the badge and the people that pay you millions out on the pitch ! 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Still, at least United fans can take comfort that their team kneeled down like beggars to a load of black folks......I mean ultimately being told what a load of c**ts you are in your own continent means more than winning to any self hating white football fan dont it ? Lol 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

In any other time of my life I’d have loved to see Ollie win that, now I just love seeing teams doing that belittled.....less with the big gestures sticking two fingers up at your own and more with giving your whole heart and soul to the badge and the people that pay you millions out on the pitch ! 

Someone slept well.....?

• Haha 1