how did your football team do this year

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new team Lincoln did me ever so  proud even getting to Wembley ? 

A win tonight will be a another step in the right direction for Ole, can finally see some plan and style of play again... 2nd in league and a final in Europe league is a good step but for me its nice

Posted Images

On 25/05/2021 at 12:06, bird said:

some good goals there?

Aye there was a few nice ones for sure but the tap-ins were cheered as much this season mate,bearing in mind the Rangers supporters have been to hell and back with whats happened to the club this past decade aswell as stopping that mob from across the city winning there tainted ten its been emotional....have to admit theres been a few tears and halves drunk esp for absent friends thats not here anymore to see it but its been good.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

the idea of rangers requiring maudlin Coldplay songs from basic weddings to tell the tale of 1 league title flies in the face of all that club once stood for 

what about they win it again mate? , that step in the right direction ! . But gt enough on my plate with my home team WOLVES  , they were fookin shit this season, if what been reading and the board dont want to spend and buy better players than what we got, we going down like west Brom  just have, i hope i am wrong but got gut feeling it go pear shape .!!

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sorry but that’s absolutely cringe ! 

Ok apology excepted then lol......its only a wee video ffs!,i'll tell you what,you want me to contact admin and get it took down for you Jesus man! stop being so salty! or dare i say cringy lol... man o man!!

• Haha 1

A win tonight will be a another step in the right direction for Ole, can finally see some plan and style of play again... 2nd in league and a final in Europe league is a good step but for me its nice to see a quick attacking UTD again..

• Like 3
8 hours ago, gaz said:

Aye there was a few nice ones for sure but the tap-ins were cheered as much this season mate,bearing in mind the Rangers supporters have been to hell and back with whats happened to the club this past decade aswell as stopping that mob from across the city winning there tainted ten its been emotional....have to admit theres been a few tears and halves drunk esp for absent friends thats not here anymore to see it but its been good.

A club that’s won the league 55 times don’t know the meaning of “to hell and back “ !! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hope the non kneeling, have a bit of self respect Villarreal destroy them ! Lol ?........sorry mate 

You watching it then?? ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You watching it then?? ?

Nope, I’ll never watch a top fight English club or indeed the national team again......maybe that’s a bit strong.......I’d say 20 years should do it maybe

Edited by WILF