BLM activist Shot in the head.

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Every roll of the dice,has repercussions in the game of life...when are they gonna learn? Nobody to blame,she's responsible for her own actions,we all are..if you want a quiet life..you keep your neck... firmly wound in?

Blacks arent the shy retiring type especially in england, theyre got a chip on their shoulder the size of england itself, hence why its black on black knifings all over the uk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Blacks arent the shy retiring type especially in england, theyre got a chip on their shoulder the size of england itself, hence why its black on black knifings all over the uk

Agreed Len ?%  Look what happened when mark duggan was shot by police, because he was carrying an illegal firearm..they went out and wrecked there own  communities....that to me just shows their mentality...they can't leave the past behind...world owes em? 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Agreed Len ?%  Look what happened when mark duggan was shot by police, because he was carrying an illegal firearm..they went out and wrecked there own  communities....that to me just shows their mentality...they can't leave the past behind...world owes em? 

What i found disturbing about the death of Duggan who no doubt had never done an honest day's work in his life was the trade union the RMT supporting a protest outside a police station in London about his shooting.

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

What i found disturbing about the death of Duggan who no doubt had never done an honest day's work in his life was the trade union the RMT supporting a protest outside a police station in London about his shooting.

You can bet Bob Crow and Bernie Grant, David Lammy were kith & kin in this f***ing madness mate…..I’m surprised you just didn’t think “yeah, standard!” 

15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It’s got nothing to do with the past and everything to do with genetic predisposition mate.

Like a dog pissing up a lamp post, they just can’t help doing what’s in their blood to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

You can bet Bob Crow and Bernie Grant, David Lammy were kith & kin in this f***ing madness mate…..I’m surprised you just didn’t think “yeah, standard!” 

Last two yes mate and that clown now who hates the British and is a big noise in the RMT the late Bob Crow i don't know.

11 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Last two yes mate and that clown now who hates the British and is a big noise in the RMT the late Bob Crow i don't know.

Don’t know the latest bloke mate but it’s a decent bet they are all cut from the same cloth ?

18 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Racial instinct....unfortunately society is not willing to accept and acknowledge it,but its there.....we are not the same.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t panic, they have got him !

EE0DF17A-2647-400B-AF2E-E35456E7D49F.jpeg.1372d6f366d96760b99c829055b1175a.jpeg

Apparently she is brain dead for the rest of her natural,cops know who it is bu knowing and proving are two different things. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Apparently she is brain dead for the rest of her natural,cops know who it is bu knowing and proving are two different things. 

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person ?

She was brain dead long before the shooting ?

WWW.SPIKED-ONLINE.COM

A year ago she was shot in the head. The silence from BLM has been deafening.
WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES: Ms Johnson, the self-style 'Black Panther of Oxford', was...