BLM activist Shot in the head.

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think you are totally wrong if you think people no longer have pride in their own....they do...but unfortunately successive governments and now parts of society itself aided and abetted by PC culture is successfully managing to demonise any form of national identity or patriotic feelings making people afraid to voice their true opinions....its what political correctness was brought in to achieve and this is the true battle,not whether we still have pride in our own....do we have the courage to voice our true opinions.

Instead of attacking people who maybe dont have that courage we should be encouraging them,not everybody is as forthright as you or me Wilf and that shouldnt be frowned upon or mistaken for lacking pride........society is made up of all sorts you cant say a person has no pride when really they are just afraid to speak out. 

" im not a racist but....." has become as essential to defensive white folk speech as " i dindu nuffin " is to defensive black folk speech ?

We have to stop this whole " we dont care " " no pride " attitude when the reality is we are all too afraid to speak the truth,never did any of us think we would be living in a time when truth was not honoured and there would be an international effort to conceal and distort it.........but here we are.

With all due respect mate, nobody is asking them to speak out or do anything that anyone would know about......all they have to do is go to the polling station and nobody knows what box they put their X in.......but the cold hard facts say they just don’t ! 
Or rather they do and they keep voting for more of the same........what do you call that mate?, I don’t know I’m sure ! 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

And the rest are ?.....

Edited to add:

I looked it up myself:

WWW.ITV.COM

Counting is taking place across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire after people went to the polls on...

There’s your reality mate ! 

Yeah that’s all of Yorkshire... I’m on about north, it’s bloody massive, takes nearly two hours to drive from my spot to a mates and I never leave the county... 

there were no mills over here hence no p@kis there’s no jobs over here so why build shit loads of social housing for foreign fcukers when there’s no work for them.... no ones sat back waving them in 

Guess what !!

Just seen an advert on telly for Lee Rigby day !!.........

Nah....only joking........it was Steven Lawrence day ! I shit you not ! 

• Like 1

Down on this job we are working with a paki engineer. 

He's a nice fella I ain't going to lie, no extremist views whatsoever, in fact he was vilifying those bad apples in his communities. 

We all have a laugh with the fella and he's good crack, he always does a runner though when we start talking about jiggy jiggy. 

My point is he's worked his bollocks off to be an engineer and be a success in life. 

Now we can all get on our high horse on here but in reality he's a thoroughly decent man that gives people plenty of respect. 

We can say what we like about wether they should be here or not, I'm not going to begrudge him for making a good life for himself. 

At the end of the day I'm not cruel enough to abuse and belittle someone so harmless. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Id still love to know what it is white people are supposed to feel guilty for.

As you know the answer is nothing , but the  under this climate of fear of upsetting anyone and anything brought about by dead end and dreamt up critical race theory the best load of tripe is  blm and systemic racism , racism is a way of hiding from truth and dialogue  it’s so simple to play the race card and sit back , in plié the every so sorry uni white woke lefties and everyone is running round saying sorry  fir being white , I forgot the add on of white guilt which truthfully means fk all to most as we got work to get on with and have grown up in the melting pot  unlike the sorry brigade, spose it started yrs ago with them bill boards of kids from far away land with flies hanging off ther eyelids and the caption read “ look him in the eye and tell him you can’t spare £2 “.   ?

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Look at the pic of her now..... 

WWW.BBC.COM

The family of Sasha Johnson, 28, appeal for fresh witnesses after a court case was dropped.

That poor poor family . 

seem that in the news and wondered when the pics would emerge . 

The evidence was apparently bang to rights so I’m amazed it’s gone in as long as this in reality , seemed pretty cut and dried 

• Like 1