BLM activist Shot in the head.

Third world scum ,but hey ho bring em in to enriche our civilised culture ,every advert gays, mixed relationships, I'm in van waiting for Mrs in Hertfordshire, Welwyn, can't hear an English voice ,we're a rare breed nowadays

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

This is unbelievably obvious if you ever go in Birmingham children’s hospital. I had to take my lad there about a year ago and you wouldn’t think you were in the U.K. 

that’s sadly most hospitals in the south mate 

I’ve had the misfortune of being at a and e at one in east anglia regularly  , Essex and Kent also . 

I dislike them intensely  

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, ollieollie said:

This is unbelievably obvious if you ever go in Birmingham children’s hospital. I had to take my lad there about a year ago and you wouldn’t think you were in the U.K. 

my x-mrs went to uni in Birmingham and stayed on and took a job in Birmingham hospital, she couldn't handle it..

nearly all the kids she delt with were fcuked up because they inbred on purpose for more benefits. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, si brown said:

my x-mrs went to uni in Birmingham and stayed on and took a job in Birmingham hospital, she couldn't handle it..

nearly all the kids she delt with were fcuked up because they inbred on purpose for more benefits. 

My old mans doctor and his son who was also a doctor were almost outcast in the medical profession because they used to advise against mixed race breeding and relationships.....partly for this reason !

Thought Boris was going to be the saviour of all things British including putting massive curbs on immigration both legal and illegal. 

Folks actually believed he give a fcuk and are still backing the lying cnut. Lol. Your loyalty is wasted on the cnut because he couldnt give one continental fcuk about YOU. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!! Fukking hell! :D So, basically; Denmark has been doing fine, getting along as it has, since For Ever.

Now? It's faced with letting in an endless stream of hostile, brown skinned fukking parasites who ~ experience else where has Clearly shown ~ will turn their once contented little country into a hellish shit hole.

A place where their women and children (Even five year old Boys!) will be raped. People will be randomly attacked in the streets, by knife wielding, bearded brown men, screaming " Allah Hu Ackbar!!! "

And, Denmark has said: " Stop! Hang on a minute! Do We Really want this??? "

And, Boosh! Wide eyed 'Expert' getting major coverage, as he Denounces the Fukk out of another country, for simply saying, " No Thanks. We've seen Sweden, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy ..... ad nauseam ".

And Still the narrative is that; 'These Evil Danes intend to Deny citizenship to " Asylum Seekers "  who have Illegally crossed Entire Fukking Continents to get their male, fighting aged, I Phone carrying feet in the door?!

Disgusting! Outrage! Vilification!

Wow! Just let me out live this last few dogs. I'll leave the fukking door wide open and send a flare up, for Socks, every fukking night! I've Seriously seen enough!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I tell u its very depressing talking to my girls about it  feels me with depression,they get brain washed at school/uni I reckon.im the big bad racist.bloody terrible

No offence pal but they should have been told at home what's what then. The modern way of letting kids find out about the world for themselves is wrong imo, if you don't instill in them what to believe someone else will. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Don't worry boat loads of savages are crossing the channel still ,white UK brit ,a dying breed ,and 2nd Class citizen 

You would think folks would have worked out by now that if you are Mr Average White British bloke you matter less in your own land than the shit on someone’s shoes.

How many more decades of “f**k you” does anyone need before they realise it really is “f**k You” ? 

However, judging by the recent local council elections you can only assume that nobody has managed to work it out........too f***ing stupid, lazy, Scared?.....who knows ?......can’t even be bothered to just go and vote for someone else and send a message that the status quo isn’t OK ! 

I totally despaired of my fellow citizens years ago.

Everyone moans on here and out in the real world in general.......just go to the ballot box.

• Thanks 1