BLM activist Shot in the head.

49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I find it shocking and shake my head in disbelieve when i hear youth's on a Rotherham council estate who hang around the local shops speaking it i could easily shoot the fekin lot of them with out batting an eye lid.

It’s amusing these parts it’s a mongrel x of different country’s  and laughable if spoken by white kids can they go thru life talking like that ?  Can’t see them getting far at a job interview and don’t think it’l work out for em round nan n grandads  was round the Pakistani off licence talking to matey who’s family are into running dogs back in his country and a set of mongrel white  dialect talkers came in and dribbled ther chit  and thers me n sinbad the Muslim lad laughing our conkers off at them  ther reply was “calm calm “  ? I’ve no doubt my oldest grandson 15 talks that shit on the street. But it’s funny he can revert to English and pull his trousers up  when he comes round here wifey would spin him round by his ears he knows the drill to drop that shit on entry  lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

14 hours ago, kanny said:

I wish it was mate they have a whole section dedicated to  pidgin English,  we pay for this nonsense .

Mr Chumley Warner will be rolling in his grave. 

I stopped paying some time ago

• Like 2

My lad says 'literally' and 'basically' in every sentence. It's with watching all these bloody American poofters on YouTube. 

Oh and 'hey guys....' really pisses me off. Guys? Fckin guys! Your from Lancashire you bloody woofter!

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My lad says 'literally' and 'basically' in every sentence. It's with watching all these bloody American poofters on YouTube. 

Oh and 'hey guys....' really pisses me off. Guys? Fckin guys! Your from Lancashire you bloody woofter!

Our 13 year old lad has started doing similar.  'Yeah, so basically' ......... ?!!!  Rattles me something FARKIN CHRONIC!! 

I'm having to re educate him on a regular basis.  ?

• Haha 1

I speak a bit Northern but I find myself speaking even more broad Lancashire in front of my son in the hope he picks a bit of it up. I'm also trying to edge him away from the left wing woke bollocks..... 

....so I find myself walking down the road with him going "that mon Ower theer ist won of them bluddy theer poofters and that mon ower theer ist a bluddy darkie....."

I even I had to laugh at the how daft the situation had got ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I speak a bit Northern but I find myself speaking even more broad Lancashire in front of my son in the hope he picks a bit of it up. I'm also trying to edge him away from the left wing woke bollocks..... 

....so I find myself walking down the road with him going "that mon Ower theer ist won of them bluddy theer poofters and that mon ower theer ist a bluddy darkie....."

Lol similar again, I'm regularly reminding him 'we'll have f**k all americanism shit in this house'.  Again similar, I also tell  him things like 'see her over there, lettuce licker', see him over there, arse bandit, he's like 'dad, you can't say that!  Whilst he giggles slyly lol.  I say 'why not, that's what they are'?!  'Just don't turn out like that, and you'll be fine'.  Lol.

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tha talks like that anyroad

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 27/05/2021 at 23:09, WILF said:

I detest all that utter nonsense they speak, I’m a south London lad and won’t ever exactly get a job on radio 4 doing the shipping forecast but that total rape of the English language should be punishable by death ! 

All that “innit” and “bruv” and “fiddy” and “wet man up” and all that old bollocks......bunch of retards !

That total drivel they talk in America is the very worst of all.

What you trying to say blad?

• Haha 2
On 27/05/2021 at 14:45, W. Katchum said:

Give me enough rope an id hang the lot and start again mate, no excuses nowt, they have ALL HAD THERE CHANCE imho

Come on D, you're smart and not that ignorant to know they foreigners ain't all like that mate. Problem is all tarred with the same imo (I get it towards me here sometimes, what with all the twats coming here and getting smashed, causing an upset). Them smelly cnuts, touching kids can all burn in the streets lynch mob stylee for all I give a damn. But innocent people scared into silence shouldnt be punished.

11 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I sorted that one with a cup of water early on ?

She's 18 and still cringes when she says it infront of me and I clock on ?...... 

See my self published book on child raising and cigarette burns, how to evade social services attention edition ;)

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Come on D, you're smart and not that ignorant to know they foreigners ain't all like that mate. Problem is all tarred with the same imo (I get it towards me here sometimes, what with all the twats coming here and getting smashed, causing an upset). Them smelly cnuts, touching kids can all burn in the streets lynch mob stylee for all I give a damn. But innocent people scared into silence shouldnt be punished.

I sorted that one with a cup of water early on ?

She's 18 and still cringes when she says it infront of me and I clock on ?...... 

See my self published book on child raising and cigarette burns, how to evade social services attention edition ;)

Put me down for copy

• Haha 1