BLM activist Shot in the head.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

If you got a spare ten  It might pain ya but hear this dude out doing the narrating  tells it straight up  you won’t here none of this on MSM don’t fit the narrative but  the crt gang blm defund the police should own this carnage  80% of shootings black on black Jesus wept and MSM focus on the 1% cop shoot black waste of spacers 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, kanny said:

This aint no spoof this is for real on the BBC Website  ...Read this chit if you can ?

WWW.BBC.COM

Ms Johnson party say she bin previously receive death threats but police say "nothing to...

I got as far as him not being happy with his bin men, or some such nonsense, then my brain blanked off, coz I an I could tek no more of what he iz tryin ta seh!!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, kanny said:

This aint no spoof this is for real on the BBC Website  ...Read this chit if you can ?

WWW.BBC.COM

Ms Johnson party say she bin previously receive death threats but police say "nothing to...

Wtf!!  Got to be a wind up surely?? 

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wtf!!  Got to be a wind up surely?? 

I wish it was mate they have a whole section dedicated to  pidgin English,  we pay for this nonsense .

Mr Chumley Warner will be rolling in his grave. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I wish it was mate they have a whole section dedicated to  pidgin English,  we pay for this nonsense .

f***ing mental...

The scots like doing it sometimes, especially if a couple get yapping on here, all of a sudden you see less and less words spelt correctly until its Impossible to read...

Katchum is one of the worst for it once he has a Scotsmen to "banter" with...??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
20 minutes ago, kanny said:

I detest all that utter nonsense they speak, I’m a south London lad and won’t ever exactly get a job on radio 4 doing the shipping forecast but that total rape of the English language should be punishable by death ! 

All that “innit” and “bruv” and “fiddy” and “wet man up” and all that old bollocks......bunch of retards !

That total drivel they talk in America is the very worst of all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

I detest all that utter nonsense they speak, I’m a south London lad and won’t ever exactly get a job on radio 4 doing the shipping forecast but that total rape of the English language should be punishable by death ! 

All that “innit” and “bruv” and “fiddy” and “wet man up” and all that old bollocks......bunch of retards !

That total drivel they talk in America is the very worst of all.

I find it shocking and shake my head in disbelieve when i hear youth's on a Rotherham council estate who hang around the local shops speaking it i could easily shoot the fekin lot of them with out batting an eye lid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1