BLM activist Shot in the head.

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m sure it will have been another spade but they won’t mention what everyone’s already knows as it don’t fit in with the benevolent, jovial  black scientist / rocket pilot / brain surgeon / saviour of dopey white c**ts narrative ! 

But dem wuz kangz!

• Haha 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Skip to the 3 minute mark if you don't want to hear Alex waffle,  trust me it's worth it lol ? 

Thats a man with a level head and speaks the truth, now its a shame he will prob have to take cover and watch his back now.

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Skip to the 3 minute mark if you don't want to hear Alex waffle,  trust me it's worth it lol ? 

Fckin hell ?

BBC 'shit, delete that interview and don't anyone mention it ever again' 

• Haha 2

Do you know what, I can’t stand all this “level headed black man” telling it how it is shit......we f***ing know how it is, we have been saying it for over 40 years.

He can just f**k off and take all his f***ing backwards kinsfolk with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you know what, I can’t stand all this “level headed black man” telling it how it is shit......we f***ing know how it is, we have been saying it for over 40 years.

He can just f**k off and take all his f***ing backwards kinsfolk with him.

Refreshing to see it spoke on the bbc though, and i agree theyre responsible for their own actions,  but here in northern ireland we seen one about twice a year growing up if we were lucky, we didnt have the ghettos or troubles yous did in england

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Refreshing to see it spoke on the bbc though, and i agree theyre responsible for their own actions,  but here in northern ireland we seen one about twice a year growing up if we were lucky, we didnt have the ghettos or troubles yous did in england

My wife tells me that when they moved over to England her little sister couldn’t stop staring at a black man in the airport when they got off the plane because she had never seen one before !

They may have been a bit out of place in Ward park on the 12th ! Lol 

• Haha 1

When my youngest brother took his kids away on holiday for the first time they got into a lift and there was an Indian fella in there with a turban on and one of his boys started shouting ... dad dad it’s a genie get a wish ?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, socks said:

When my youngest brother took his kids away on holiday for the first time they got into a lift and there was an Indian fella in there with a turban on and one of his boys started shouting ... dad dad it’s a genie get a wish ?

That is fukking terrible! :rofl: