BLM activist Shot in the head.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are gay people having high speed roller skate crashes in Barcelona ,suffering life changing scratches but guess which story the msm will go with tomorrow ,I despair sometimes .

No, in the head.  ?

Posted Images

The oldest step son won a t shirt off this American off YouTube and got it last week and guess what,yup a pic of a white and black fist saying (I love this shit too) then a little bubble saying we all bleed the same.He only entered to win it for me but if I knew it was going to say that the f****r could of shoved it up his arse.

• Haha 1

I think she was the one calling black people who didn't support her  coons , be interesting to see how this plays out when the full picture is known,  ive a sneaky feeling  MSM  will be  dropping this story like a hot potato...let's see 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

It'll be pinned on " Far Right Wing Extremists ".

I'd say so.... One way or another. 

Or perhaps a poor disadvantage black drug dealer trying to deal with a broken home. 

7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

It'll be pinned on " Far Right Wing Extremists ".

The story will just fall off the radar if it doesn't  fit the narrative, the fact that they are not already  calling it white supremacy has me thinking they already have the suspects  description...like I say let's see

• Like 3