Two rabbits in one snare

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This young lads first rabbit in his snare he sett it himself it's hard to get young lads interested in the game nowadays 

I had this double in the putanges a few weeks back

Little tip about this fourm chap ,  Don't worry about what others think about you ,if they think your lieing then don't let it work you , you mite think there a prick , they could be right,  you

Posted Images

I've got a photo, somewhere on one of my flash drive sticks. I'm pretty sure, from memory it was Four mice, all in the one snapper trap, inside a snapee box. Might have been three? Dunno/ Pretty fukking surprising though, when I popped that box open!

Sent a copy to Kilgerm. Said I was claiming the crown. Heard no more of it though.

Actually still got the macabre tableau stuck in the bottom of my freezer. Dunno why.

What's the point though? Obviously, I just caught a load of mice and put their bodies into one trap, according to some ?

17 hours ago, socks said:

I can believe a buck could get accidentally wrapped up in a snare by its legs if the wire was loose but that’s not how you described it in the original post ........

Yes it was u didn't read it right fella all the Best ferretman

On 23/05/2021 at 16:29, Ferretman65 said:

No it was fcking raining and iam not going to keeps explaining myself lads believe it or not I don't give a fck use are like a pack off wolf just waiting to strike 

Welcome to the hunting life .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 23/05/2021 at 15:46, Ferretman65 said:

Now iam no expert at snareing But iam no bullshiter lads this happen use lads believe watt u want 

Little tip about this fourm chap , 

Don't worry about what others think about you ,if they think your lieing then don't let it work you , you mite think there a prick , they could be right,  you could be right ,,, but it's not worth worrying about ,

Had couple strange things put in snare by people walking past and had some that I belive have happend , just because it doesn't happend to someone doesn't mean its true , 

Probably best not to put a post up without a picture tho as o  here ....no pics .....didn't happen lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Little tip about this fourm chap , 

Don't worry about what others think about you ,if they think your lieing then don't let it work you , you mite think there a prick , they could be right,  you could be right ,,, but it's not worth worrying about ,

Had couple strange things put in snare by people walking past and had some that I belive have happend , just because it doesn't happend to someone doesn't mean its true , 

Probably best not to put a post up without a picture tho as o  here ....no pics .....didn't happen lol 

Didn't happen only a Drawing lol ?

20210523_153600.jpg

12 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Buzzard got that one lol

IMG-20210525-WA0001.jpg

Buzzards  are a real problem for me at times they cause more bother than people realize .            Nice pictures ! keep em coming .?

• Thanks 1