SLUGS NOT PELLETS

Right first off iv got to say a big thank you to

Mitch(villaman) for sending me quiet a few of the new jsb slugs in 177 10,03gr

Now you have to remember this is not a FAC rifle

and dose not have a slug liner fitted to it

the power is not terned up in any way what so ever

its just a sub 12 rifle sitting at 11,01 flb

iv been playing with it all day did a vid of shooting the targets and right from the off i was wtf

naaaa cant be .

to say they are accurate is an under statement sent the vid to si and he sent it to mitch honest lads its blown me away

remember this is a sub 12 rifle so i thought to my self iv got to get out and test them on the rabbits .

So i sent sean a tx asking if he was going and when i did not get a reply i asked jason to tag along with me

as my wife dose not want me going on my own any more incase i have another stroke when im out by my self .

Got to the perm for around 6ish set the zero at 30yrds with the same results

then drove into the farm yard came across one in the little garden took aim and the tank rolled back so i put the hand brake on and click click and the rabbit was off why the hell did i not just put my foot on the brake lol

any way parked up and it was not long untill i got the first one only 25yrds but it was down

Now these slugs hit hard real hard there is no mistaken the sound of them hitting your pray at all.

second was much the same 40yrds and down it went a kneeling shot and lights out no jumping around no back flips just drops on the spot

3rd was a standing shot 30ish yrds now i had to shoot this one in the chest it took off but not far but had a right feck on finding it

but i did .

Im so impressed with the slugs in 177 in a sub 12 rifle

all i want to know now is

WHERE CAN I BUY THEM MITCH

atvbjimmy

IMG_20210522_173259.jpg

IMG_20210522_173305.jpg

IMG_20210522_193845.jpg

IMG_20210522_214328.jpg

IMG_20210522_231502.jpg

IMG_20210523_002124.jpg

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Nice write up Jimmy and good shooting mate 

when you find out where to get them let me know mate ,I’ll ry some in the 100

Nice to see you getting out a bit now, take care pal 

Atb 

Will do david

you take care to my old friend

atvbjimmy

Looks like they work for you Jimmy 

but it’s more than likely going to be a few months yet , until they are available. Hoping to test them in my guns today. If I can’t get them to work , I will send the rest up to you ??

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, villaman said:

Looks like they work for you Jimmy 

but it’s more than likely going to be a few months yet , until they are available. Hoping to test them in my guns today. If I can’t get them to work , I will send the rest up to you ??

There shit mitch I would not bother mate 

YOU MAY AS WELL SEND THEM ALL UP TO ME 

no need to test them ???

Atvbjimmy ???

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

There shit mitch I would not bother mate 

YOU MAY AS WELL SEND THEM ALL UP TO ME 

no need to test them ???

Atvbjimmy ???

If they are shit , I will put them with the rest of my scrap lead , to save you any trouble ??

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Well, the .22 knockouts are good in my impact, and a fair price. I really hope they work well in the hw100, could be a bit of a game changer at longer range in a 12ft lb .177? 

May be , but I shoot out to 60 yards with JSB heavies.177 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, villaman said:

May be , but I shoot out to 60 yards with JSB heavies.177 

Yes, the jsb heavy are probably the best I’ve tried in my hw100, and I’ve tried a good few. The exact 8.4’s are good, but the heavies have the edge on them at range. The 13 grain monsters and 16 grain beasts weren’t so good though. In fact, the 16 grain were all over the place at any distance.

• Like 1

Well I never thought I would hear our Jimmy say that he loves slugs ?.  

Just ordered my Verminator .22 fac but no stock in the uk so I think it will be 6-8 weeks which is not great but my variation might take that long anyway.

Phil

19 hours ago, philpot said:

Well I never thought I would hear our Jimmy say that he loves slugs ?.  

Just ordered my Verminator .22 fac but no stock in the uk so I think it will be 6-8 weeks which is not great but my variation might take that long anyway.

Phil

Hopefully not Phil. My last variation last year only took just over a week. Got it back before they cashed the cheque. In fact, got my renewed tickets back last week, two months before the old ones expire. All done on phone, great service ??

• Like 1