My younger bro's birthday is looming, again. He's a fukking head banger, beneath that veneer of normality. It's shown itself in the cards he's been sending my, for about the last twenty years now. Never fails to crack me up, the shit he finds to throw at me ?

So, of course, I always strive to match him. He sends me random shit. But, as he's latterly become completely mad about dogs, I now focus on finding him dog related cards.

But Not, of course, 'cute puppy with a wrapped present in its mouth' shit. No. I like to give Him a hard time back!

Here's this years belter! I think Anyone with a fukked up sense of humour will have a riot in this place! ?

Happy Birthday, Bro'!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mrs sorts out the cards in my family but i do get my brother stupid presents for christmas these days . One year i got him a lifesize cardboard cutout of nicholas cage and last year i got him a cliff richard calender

• Haha 3

You can send e cards as well (useful if your late with posting as I was on my daughters last birthday) and you can put any old stuff you want on them. 3 to 4 quid.

Cheers, D.

35 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

This is a decent site..

I got this for my old mums birthday...

WWW.BANTERCARDS.COM

Who doesn't love a funny mug? & now you can get the matching coasters... WOO HOO!Mug Info:11oz premium mugsDishwasher and microwave safe. YaaaasPrinted...

It does as well ??

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

This is a decent site..

This, you see? This is exactly what we all need to support, to the hilt, in this snowflake ridden, overly sensitive, 'Ooh! I'm Offended! (On some kunt else's behalf!)', poe faced puritanical, greater state of north fukking korea world we're all being sucked into!

I'll never forget my bro's first day on a building site. He rang me to tell me the older guy he was working with had told him:

" I can't wait to get home, son. I'm gonna Rip my wifes knickers off! "

And then, he almost choked to death, trying to splutter out the punch line We all know so well: " Cos' they're cutting in fukking terrible, round here... " ?

How many youngsters, today, would be storming off to huff and puff to the site agent, over craic like that? FFS!

That, lads, is the culture the vast majority of us grew up in. They're trying to take it away from us.

Not in my family. Not in My fukking life time!

• Like 3