SWANSEA ,MAYHILL

1 hour ago, socks said:

Jeff was a top lad .... wasn’t Paul’s big black dog the high jump champion of something ? 

Don't know.  Seen both of them at a couple of shows in the 80's, that's about it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I missing something Why?  Some poor f****r car gets trashed then set it on fire run it into some other poor fuckers car the misery that mob must be causing probably with fear and intimidation.

Strange that the police didn't run away during the miners strike, or the Hunting Act demonstrations.  They didn't mind going in mob handed with batons, or mounted charges back then....... Ch

it's not an old instinct coming out... they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like.

Posted Images

I think in this instance the cops should be allowed to meet violence with violence . Get a megaphone or tannoy out " everybody indoors , anyone left will be considered hostile" . Riot shields and start swinging battons , cant see many of those little shits sticking around,  anybody knocked to the floor and subdued cuff them and move on 

Cant see whats wrong with that in this situation.  Im sure some people will have a winge about it tho 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't know.  Seen both of them at a couple of shows in the 80's, that's about it.

Fukcing Paul James went to every show all over the country and talked everybody to death ?

• Haha 2

Me and a mate met some valley lads at the WC in 1987, got an invite and went down twice. 

Gave us digging, coursing and lamping.

Pretty much on top all the time but they lads don't give f**k ?

Superb hospitality in their homes to what were ostensibly a couple of strangers.

Welsh Valleys boys are salt of the earth but f***ing crackers ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I think in this instance the cops should be allowed to meet violence with violence . Get a megaphone or tannoy out " everybody indoors , anyone left will be considered hostile" . Riot shields and start swinging battons , cant see many of those little shits sticking around,  anybody knocked to the floor and subdued cuff them and move on 

Cant see whats wrong with that in this situation.  Im sure some people will have a winge about it tho 

Couldn't agree more,

Cant see it ever happening though with all the do - gooders.

What signal is it sending to them when the police van reversed and f****d off.

SINDASOX

18 hours ago, king said:

thats ok then mate i can talk lol..

im from a village called "seven sisters" about 9 miles up the dulais valley...from neath..

That’s not proper valleys