SWANSEA ,MAYHILL

1 minute ago, king said:

thats it mate in tancocks timber place ..

I used to love it . They held up the train and took a shoe of each kid and put it in a black bag . Then someone threw the bag into a lake . Everyone went wild 

Wish it was still around for my kids 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I missing something Why?  Some poor f****r car gets trashed then set it on fire run it into some other poor fuckers car the misery that mob must be causing probably with fear and intimidation.

Strange that the police didn't run away during the miners strike, or the Hunting Act demonstrations.  They didn't mind going in mob handed with batons, or mounted charges back then....... Ch

it's not an old instinct coming out... they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I used to love it . They held up the train and took a shoe of each kid and put it in a black bag . Then someone threw the bag into a lake . Everyone went wild 

Wish it was still around for my kids 

it was a good place mate..loads went there in the summer 

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

No need to be obtuse mate.  ?

No need for them to be so loud. 

All you you can hear is them singing on the way home from the pub. 

I'm sure it's an old instinct coming out, do valley folk communicate to other valley folk by singing? 

Can you yodel at birth? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm sure it's an old instinct coming out, do valley folk communicate to other valley folk by singing? 

Can you yodel at birth? 

Couldn't tell you, I'm not from the valleys.  ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can you yodel at birth? 

it's not an old instinct coming out...

they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like...you sing loud as feck...it sounds like they got you worked out greb ???

• Haha 5

They are not a bad bunch really, a massive family that moved up here a good 50 year ago for the old man to work in the pits. 

There's a few scallywags in the family and a one or two instances of inbreeding, just the typical valley family I suppose. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Wow. ?

Lol I was born about 4 miles south of the valleys, but spent a lot of time up the valleys.  And still have friends from the valleys.  But I've never asked any of them if they were born with the ability to yodel, srangley enough.  ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, king said:

it's not an old instinct coming out...

they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like...you sing loud as feck...it sounds like they got you worked out greb ???

Is that it, wonder why one of the queen's of the family sucked me off at the back of the Rusty Dudley? 

No, in all seriousness the old fellas love to croon in the pubs and on the streets, I like a bit of a sing along myself after a few bevvies. 

• Haha 1