SWANSEA ,MAYHILL

3 minutes ago, king said:

thats ok then mate i can talk lol..

im from a village called "seven sisters" about 9 miles up the dulais valley...from neath..

A couple of older fellas I know, used to bother with a couple of terrier men from there.  

That was back in the 80's though.  ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I missing something Why?  Some poor f****r car gets trashed then set it on fire run it into some other poor fuckers car the misery that mob must be causing probably with fear and intimidation.

Strange that the police didn't run away during the miners strike, or the Hunting Act demonstrations.  They didn't mind going in mob handed with batons, or mounted charges back then....... Ch

it's not an old instinct coming out... they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

A couple of older fellas I know, used to bother with a couple of terrier men from there.  

Does the name "ray" ring a bell mate.

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What’s their names mate 

4 minutes ago, socks said:

What’s their names mate 

I didn't know the names of the fellas from seven sisters.  But the fellas from my way used to dig with a couple of fellas from there, and a few other fellas from a few different parts of wales.

I've never really been very interested in terriers and digging, but when we used to talk to some of the older guys, you sort of get swept along with their enthusiasm.  That's all it was for me really.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I didn't know the names of the fellas from seven sisters.  But the fellas from my way used to dig with a couple of fellas from there, and a few other fellas from a few different parts of wales.

I've never really been very interested in terriers and digging, but when we used to talk to some of the older guys, you sort of get swept along with their enthusiasm.  That's all it was for me really.

I knew a couple of blokes from Wales, perhaps it was the same blokes

• Haha 2

Was Always   terriers/lurchers for sale from Neath way ,weekly in the old yellow freeads... actually travelled down there myself a few times and bought stuff...lots of beddy types around there 25/30 yrs ago?

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, king said:

thats ok then mate i can talk lol..

im from a village called "seven sisters" about 9 miles up the dulais valley...from neath..

Sure i used to go to Gunsmoke city up there as a kid 

• Haha 2

Well, not sure where he was from, but jeff fenerroli's name was mentioned, paul travers, but think he was from newport way?  And a couple more besides that.  But it was years ago, and LOADS of water has passed under the bridge since then, so I might be slightly wrong?

Plus, a couple of the fellas I knew are now dead, and the other one, I still speak to when I see him, rarely, is now about 70.

Edited by shaaark