SWANSEA ,MAYHILL

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I missing something Why?  Some poor f****r car gets trashed then set it on fire run it into some other poor fuckers car the misery that mob must be causing probably with fear and intimidation.

Strange that the police didn't run away during the miners strike, or the Hunting Act demonstrations.  They didn't mind going in mob handed with batons, or mounted charges back then....... Ch

it's not an old instinct coming out... they have realised you are a cnut and are singing to piss you off...its a valley tradition when you go past someones house after the pub that you dont like.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, MH1 said:

You on about the same thing? Lol

What use are these people to a nation ?.......they should all be rounded up and thrown in the sea !

• Like 2

When it get to that stage , it should be fight fire with fire , and when they start moaning about police violence they can explain what they where doing there in the first place 

• Like 2

If the old bill had steamed in it would be all “they didn’t do that to BLM”.....can’t win really.

Should they have steamed in?....absolutely !

But there you go, you get the police you vote for......we didn’t want the old copper who gave you a good kicking, we all cried like girls, we wanted the touchy-feely politically correct copper of today who’s sole job is to hand out fixed penalty stealth tax demands and we got him.

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

What a bunch of tramps. Police these days are pathetic as well run riot by hippies and kids all over the uk.  Also lol at the accents in that vid was waiting on fireman sam turning up.

What accent did you expect it’s in wales .......

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

If the old bill had steamed in it would be all “they didn’t do that to BLM”.....can’t win really.

Should they have steamed in?....absolutely !

But there you go, you get the police you vote for......we didn’t want the old copper who gave you a good kicking, we all cried like girls, we wanted the touchy-feely politically correct copper of today who’s sole job is to hand out fixed penalty stealth tax demands and we got him.

I don’t think that’s true at all wilf I reckon the majority of people in this country want robust policing ... it’s the establishment that guide the way the police behave and it’s them that have turned the police into a joke. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t think that’s true at all wilf I reckon the majority of people in this country want robust policing ... it’s the establishment that guide the way the police behave and it’s them that have turned the police into a joke. 

Then they should vote for it big lad.

The old bill used to be blokes like you, lads who had been in the military or those types, robust lads with a bit about them and some worldly knowledge......now it’s career path, fast Trac semi social workers and busy bodies.

We have all seen it happening and done f**k all about it.

jmho 

• Like 2