• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate my older dogs know if they start attacking pups there gonna get a size ten in the throat.. I can leave my doge running round garden excited and there's match bred pitbulls, bull xs terriers an

Give the staff a f***ing clip...or a lump of lead...

There’s should only be one top dog and that’s you pal, like Katchum said walk em together she’ll soon accept him, when they’re together push the bitch away and let the pup come closer to you she’ll so

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Try @king wasn’t he thinking about a dog for his lad, that be perfect to start with, nice blank canvas for the lad to mould into his own best pal ?

He's a little cracker mate and if someone wanted him and paid the 6 I paid I'd happily meet em a reasonable distance like Bristol or Dorchester etc. , he's being jabbed tomorrow which I'll cover. I bought a bag of skinners puppy yesterday they can have. 

58 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Try @king wasn’t he thinking about a dog for his lad, that be perfect to start with, nice blank canvas for the lad to mould into his own best pal ?

Thanks for that mate..

Ive got a few options offered to me. so I'm ok a minute ?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

By time this thread been up I’d a have them walked round the block a few times, brought back in an dried off an put back on beds, 15 mins later repeat, few walks in an bitch starts accepting the pup as part of the pack, still be careful for next few days an keep repeating an hey presto, sorted, or I bet a shock collar would sort the bitch out aswell, but I’d only be trying that as a last resort, not that j disagree with them used correctly, more that walks round the block to enforce/enhance bonds an relationships don’t cost money ?

Have been trying, as I said though it's the days I'm working that will be the issue 

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Staff up street from is 19, let’s hope you don’t have to wait another decade or so for a lurcher pup eh ?

Fss dont say that , ive a staff bitch here 7 years old , i dont fancy waiting 12 or so years untill i can get a blowline grew ☹️

• Haha 6

If the pup is in a cage at the moment get the pup out and rub the pups bedding all over him including his mouth etc.

Lay it back in the cage new scent side facing up.and put the old bitch in the cage for a few hrs..she's got no choice then but to smell the pup for a few hrs..

Swap them over and let the old bitch wander near the cage when the pup is in there and see how she reacts..if she's still a bit pissed off with him..swap them straight away again repeat it a few times..and as katchum said get them around the block a few times.. ideally one of the kids walking the pup and you close behind..

No dog or bitch has ever beaten me mate.man is a lot more intelligent than a dog ?

Next door to me has a British bulldog that barks very regular in the garden.then had a dogue de Bordeaux bitch 3 days ago that barked constantly for 2 days..my 3 dogs won't bat an eyelid in the garden at it totally blanking it..they know better than to start barking etc..none of that nonsence here..

Good luck with it mate.paintence soon pays off ?

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Have been trying, as I said though it's the days I'm working that will be the issue 

wtf  did you buy a pup if you dont have the time to get things right ,ffs get a fkn gerbal or a pet mouse next time  ..

• Haha 2

Some people think there the dog whisperer on here ? is the 12 year old staff the only other dog you have? Nice pup but in my eyes parents don't look like they have had much fox work and there not bred for rabbits, not looking for an argument but if I was paying 600 for a lurcher pup parents would want to atleast look like they have seen graft 

• Like 1