15 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Some people think there the dog whisperer on here ? is the 12 year old staff the only other dog you have? Nice pup but in my eyes parents don't look like they have had much fox work and there not bred for rabbits, not looking for an argument but if I was paying 600 for a lurcher pup parents would want to atleast look like they have seen graft 

Yes she is the only other dog here. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate my older dogs know if they start attacking pups there gonna get a size ten in the throat.. I can leave my doge running round garden excited and there's match bred pitbulls, bull xs terriers an

Give the staff a f***ing clip...or a lump of lead...

There’s should only be one top dog and that’s you pal, like Katchum said walk em together she’ll soon accept him, when they’re together push the bitch away and let the pup come closer to you she’ll so

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No whispering involved? Would you just part with a pup you wanted cos your older dogs said no? iv never passed a pup on yet an used the walk around the block method many a times, was told to me by an old greyhound man an had never failed me or anybody iv told about it, but there again it does involve effort an not everybody can be arsed with that ?

the op us stated he keeps dogs in house an has young kids, I see his point even if I think he should a known better, we live an learn

never mind dig whisperers tho, must be some unruly fcukkng yards about with folks accepting all sorts from there mutts ??

I should have known better but I also know the bitch and know that now she has shown a dislike she'll never be trustable with him. 

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No whispering involved? Would you just part with a pup you wanted cos your older dogs said no? iv never passed a pup on yet an used the walk around the block method many a times, was told to me by an old greyhound man an had never failed me or anybody iv told about it, but there again it does involve effort an not everybody can be arsed with that ?

the op us stated he keeps dogs in house an has young kids, I see his point even if I think he should a known better, we live an learn

never mind dig whisperers tho, must be some unruly fcukkng yards about with folks accepting all sorts from there mutts ??

No mate my older dogs know if they start attacking pups there gonna get a size ten in the throat.. I can leave my doge running round garden excited and there's match bred pitbulls, bull xs terriers and no f***ing around and all of them dogs have seen something.. Obviously I don't kennel them together but while I'm around everything is calm. And if I had a 12 year old dog that didn't want to leave a pup in the 12 year old is the one walking the plank.. Pup killers are curs in my eyes tbh

• Like 10
35 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Yes she is the only other dog here. 

6 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

So what do you hunt with 

See, now I thought you've had other lurchers too?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

cheers guys, i think ill give it a few days and just have the misses keep em seperate while im working 

Stick with it if you can. Hopefully it works out?

• Like 2