Just been and picked up a well bred pup but staff bitch will not accept him in the house at all; just want what u paid for him back, which is 6. I'll happily take a loss on his food, bowls, pads, toys, treats and the fuel. He's bull/grey x saluki/grey // wheaton/grey x saluki/grey. He's 12 weeks old, semi house trained and out of working parents. I drove through the night to wallsall for him so you can imagine how gutted I am that the old girl can't stand him and the breeder don't want him back as he was the last one, can show you the message from arranging collection

IMG_20210520_101856.jpg

IMG-20210519-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210519-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210519-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210519-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210519-WA0004.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate my older dogs know if they start attacking pups there gonna get a size ten in the throat.. I can leave my doge running round garden excited and there's match bred pitbulls, bull xs terriers an

Give the staff a f***ing clip...or a lump of lead...

There’s should only be one top dog and that’s you pal, like Katchum said walk em together she’ll soon accept him, when they’re together push the bitch away and let the pup come closer to you she’ll so

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Few walks together on leads round block an she soon accept him, I had to do it with a load a pups when me old bitch was still here, do it 10 times a day if needed, but keep them away from each other, till leads are on an then a few quick walks an I bet she is fine

no offence but iv always try ought folk getting pups they want, cos an older bitch don’t, is like you letting the older bitch run the house/yard, fcuk that for a game a soldiers ??

Mate if I didn't have the kids here I wouldn't care and I'd sort it over time or just always keep em seperated. Doesn't help the bitch has free run of the house so would mean pup forever crated. Also I don't want the girls getting attached if it can't stay

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I get what you saying mate I been there with me old wheaten, but I refused to let the bitch dictate, if rather an older grumpy Cnut of a dog in a crate than a pup that didn’t know no diff. But I’ll say it again an I’d bet a good few little walks will sort it, iv known it happen loads a times an all but the most mental of half x’s would soon accept the pups 

Again mate I wouldn't but sat/sun and then wed/thur/Fri ill be doing 12 hr shifts. Misses won't be able to sort it

Oh and the bull bitch is unpredictable when leaded

There’s should only be one top dog and that’s you pal, like Katchum said walk em together she’ll soon accept him, when they’re together push the bitch away and let the pup come closer to you she’ll soon catch on you’re in charge

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Countryman62 said:

There’s should only be one top dog and that’s you pal, like Katchum said walk em together she’ll soon accept him, when they’re together push the bitch away and let the pup come closer to you she’ll soon catch on you’re in charge

It's the risk to pup and kids when I'm not around 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Had similar with my old lurcher bitch,still snaps at the Wheaton,that silly cnut dances around licking her mouth like a pup still?Wheaton could crush her like a grape?but is to well mannered ?

Lurcher pup don't stand much chance with a 50lb bull though mate does it. I'm genuinely f***ing gutted

That

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Had similar with my old lurcher bitch,still snaps at the Wheaton,that silly cnut dances around licking her mouth like a pup still?Wheaton could crush her like a grape?but is to well mannered ?

That’s how it should be DC, older bitch demands respect younger bitch shows respect, like you say it would be no contest if they fought, but dogs being social animals fighting goes against their nature plus that demonstrates that YOU are in control that’s how it should be, atb

• Like 2