Best quality NV image

Evening gents ?

What's everyone's opinions on best NV for picture quality out to 250-300yds. I'd love a Drone but rocking horse shiť & I'd rather buy new.

Currently using 008. I know plenty of people love them, but I've never been that gushing over mine. 

Not arsed about being able to record, anything fancy or even using it in daytime. Pure dedicated night time scope. 

From Web searches, sightline n470s sounds decent bet. Also wraith 4k.... 

Cheers chums! 

Edited by BenBhoy

This is about 250 with my ATN xsite 2 . This was with the scope cap still on and my IR not directly on them so should give you an idea of what it look like when eveything is proper. Honestly I think having a good IR means alot more to a degree. I got my xsight for $450 used and the quality is night and day with the factory IR and the after market Coyote reaper I run now. 

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1

Also another side note if you wanna build your own like folks used to you can by a cam corder from Amazon for like $65 that will pick up IR very nice. Actually just bought one strictly for filming under it and it's pretty nice

1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Which? More than happy to go gen 2+ as its will purely be night time 

It is a matter of looking through them to see if you are happy. I have an ATN Trident tubed on a .204 as a back up. To be honest if that was all i had i would be happy. I have shot a fox at 270yds with it. It is really good in moonlight not needing i/r but with cloud cover using the srx it is like green daylight.

• Like 2