whippet or wheaten

just off the phone to my mate there his bull bitch just came into season there we got a wheaten dog here whos only saw bits n bobs and access to a fast whippet dog having the crack what to use over her...id go the wheaten myself anyone in here anything bred like this?

If its a full bull bitch pups off a Wheaton are only going to be for around a hole mate won't catch much anyway iv caught a few easy rabbits  with Wheaton on the lamp any rabbit that knows the lamp a full Wheaton ain't catching and I like them bull whippets thinking of getting one myself to knock about with 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

just off the phone to my mate there his bull bitch just came into season there we got a wheaten dog here whos only saw bits n bobs and access to a fast whippet dog having the crack what to use over her...id go the wheaten myself anyone in here anything bred like this?

Full bull to a Wheaton is basically going to be a fury full bull lol only going to be good for round holes , put a whippet over it and you have a small ballsy little dog that will try to catch you what ever it can , it might not catch you everything , but it will catch you a hell of a lot more than a full Wheaton will but at end day it’s up to you ,what you hunt, and who you sell them to, 

• Like 3