Beyond a Fcukin joke

On 18/05/2021 at 18:29, si brown said:

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this. 
2C11E2A1-B430-4D7A-909C-8E78A6CE39CD.png.87b0585bd7a7108c95971237b5c0ef39.png

my lads been thrown in by some nosey cow on the school bus and done a week in isolation cos apparently he’s a racist homophobic?

he’s just been done for refusing to sit next to a girl who now identifies as a boy... when’s this shit gonna end!

hes 12, he wants to play football with his mates not suffer this bollox. 

ive tried to bring them up well, he has Chinese and black mates that are welcome in my home... I don’t know any fudge packers personally so he’s never been exposed to that but it’s by the by and I’d I’ve brought him up as a live n let live kind of kid!

think these schools need to prioritise what kids need from schooling cos as far as I’m concerned I send them to school to be educated no brainwashed with lefty shit?

Mate, you know my thoughts on it - schools are a place for academic learning. No more, no less.

A lot of teachers nowadays are just left wing shitheads that want to push their ideologies onto the next generation - the education system is infested with them.

........... They need to be weeded out as not fit for purpose - some need prosecuting under child protection laws.

Good luck to you and Henry :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting mate. There's no innocence left in children,it's been taken away. Children are being sexualised at very young age,f***ing disgusting. I bet a few Marxist on here would be hap

They're not all bad, @keepdigginis sound. 

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this.  m

Posted Images

I think you are all over worrying. It sounds like your kids are being brought up with enough common sense to not be taken in by the nonsense they get taught at school. 

Both my lads are brought up to be nationalists, racially aware and they don't believe a person with a cock can be a woman. They have to learn to play the game though to survive in life, they learn to pick their battles. 

I always teach them in our house we are libertarians, we will defend someone's right to marry their gay partner while smoking a joint and going fox hunting. Equally we have a right to believe men are men, women are women and we are english, white and proud of it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think you are all over worrying. It sounds like your kids are being brought up with enough common sense to not be taken in by the nonsense they get taught at school. 

Both my lads are brought up to be nationalists, racially aware and they don't believe a person with a cock can be a woman. They have to learn to play the game though to survive in life, they learn to pick their battles. 

I always teach them in our house we are libertarians, we will defend someone's right to marry their gay partner while smoking a joint and going fox hunting. Equally we have a right to believe men are men, women are women and we are english, white and proud of it. 

I’m with you on what your saying but!

ive not really mentioned my daughter who is at the same school but two years older, I’ve been in numerous times as Jonjon above knows about!

they pull these kids up at every possible opportunity to belittle them and try to reform and remove what we as parents have bought them up to understand... there is no place in this modern world for out and out racism of gay bashing and anyone with half a brain has told there kids this. 

my main bugbear is that there exam results are turning to shit after the last year and half and that’s where the extra effort needs ploughing in..

leave the parenting to the parents do your job and teach?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’m with you on what your saying but!

ive not really mentioned my daughter who is at the same school but two years older, I’ve been in numerous times as Jonjon above knows about!

they pull these kids up at every possible opportunity to belittle them and try to reform and remove what we as parents have bought them up to understand... there is no place in this modern world for out and out racism of gay bashing and anyone with half a brain has told there kids this. 

my main bugbear is that there exam results are turning to shit after the last year and half and that’s where the extra effort needs ploughing in..

leave the parenting to the parents do your job and teach?

100% mate. 

In my lads 2nd year at secondary school we had the police here under the prevent initiative, they were worried he was becoming influenced by right wing extremists ?

They haven't managed to brainwash him yet, but he's learning to play the game ?

• Like 1

Anything a millimetre right of extremest left is seen as extreme right wing, the left let the sleeping dog lye whilst they infested every public sector job, they aint no better than a pedo in my eyes, theyre sexualising kids and thats pedo territory. They have perverted our way of life, and they rule by creating division, (blm, antifa, demorats,labour) theyre all terrorists, they threaten you with violence if you done bow to their ways, thats terrorism. We are all guilty for letting it happen as we all got too comfortable in our modern lives, just look at the shite they put on tv! All to brainwash the kids and gullible and needy into toeing the freakshow line.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

A lot of teachers nowadays are just left wing shitheads that want to push their ideologies onto the next generation 

That may be true at university level but I don’t agree it’s the case at primary and secondary level.......results matter too much for your actual classroom teacher to be bothered or have time for that.

The ethos and ideology of a school comes from the top, the governors and SLT......get in there, change it, do something ?

On 18/05/2021 at 20:50, si brown said:

I thought we were safe in the stix 

The amount of people you hear saying this.......sadly more and more people are starting to realise just what naive thinking it is.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I was only having this conversation the other day....are we now using this " learn to play the game " attitude as a compromise on what is simple,basic black & white........ie, do we now choose who we tell the truth to and who we " play along " to........sad times indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some teachers are so far up there own arse.and believe only they are correct..

My lad has had a statement from CAHMS he's had it since a nipper..his primary schools done there own report to go with his statement.to hand to the comp school before he started...

The head of year teacher "who is only a qualified teacher" 

Now thinks she's a qualified doctor aswell by dismissing the whole statement.and claiming there is nothing at all wrong with our son..

So it appears that in her head.once you become a teacher..you automatically become a doctor in children's mental health. And can diagnose children..

We have a meeting organised very soon.and I can't wait to rip into her..

And I will be pursuing how and when did teachers become qualified doctors..and won't let up untill I make her feel like the cnut she is ?

Mrs Mansfield look out....

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, king said:

My lad has had a statement from CAHMS he's had it since a nipper..his primary schools done there own report to go with his statement.to hand to the comp school before he started...

Now thinks she's a qualified doctor aswell by dismissing the whole statement.and claiming there is nothing at all wrong with our son..

So it appears that in her head.once you become a teacher..you automatically become a doctor in children's mental health. And can diagnose children..

And I will be pursuing how and when did teachers become qualified doctors..and won't let up untill I make her feel like the cnut she is ?

Seems a strange position for a teacher to take because they get extra funding for any statemented pupils.....an assessment and a statement opens up a whole new avenue of resources for them mate.

Thats the point I’d be pushing if I was you, life is always plenty of carrot and not too much stick ;) 

5 minutes ago, king said:

That sounds very similar to our experience of our daughters secondary school.

.......... when the time came that I'd had enough, I enjoyed going all council estate on those stuck up fuckers - they didn't know where to look when I'd finished. 

Good luck with the meeting  :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

That may be true at university level but I don’t agree it’s the case at primary and secondary level.......results matter too much for your actual classroom teacher to be bothered or have time for that.

The ethos and ideology of a school comes from the top, the governors and SLT......get in there, change it, do something ?

My experience has been the other way round - no end of bother with the secondary school and a headmistress and a few teachers with weird ideas.

Little 'un is now at college doing what they call pre 16 courses - her tutors have all been brilliant. 

........... they're actually teaching her to research and think aswell as remember facts.

I haven't seen a slant being put on anything from any of them.

The main thing is, since our daughter has been there, she's been happy and enthusiastic about her learning :thumbs:

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Seems a strange position for a teacher to take because they get extra funding for any statemented pupils.....an assessment and a statement opens up a whole new avenue of resources for them mate.

Thats the point I’d be pushing if I was you, life is always plenty of carrot and not too much stick ;) 

Mate there's a dedicated unit within the school.with qualified teachers trained to handle and relate to such children..but max has been denied access to the unit..

As Mrs Mansfield has diagnosed max herself..you couldn't make it up she's 1 horrible person..

Once in the meeting and with a calm conversation to rip into her in a civilized way..

Who do I say I'm going to contact above her in the meeting because she's way over stepped the mark..the school governor's ??

6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That sounds very similar to our experience of our daughters secondary school.

.......... when the time came that I'd had enough, I enjoyed going all council estate on those stuck up fuckers - they didn't know where to look when I'd finished. 

Good luck with the meeting  :thumbs:

She will be put in her place mate no doubt about it ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

That's if you can get an assessment - the schools round here seem more worried about attendance targets and Oftsted scores, they're happier to write off a challenging kid.