Next season's hopefuls

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see some of next season's hopefuls. My line bred sand slug 8 month old shaping up nicely     

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Acd x grey x collie grey 10months old 22tts we rabbit dog 

be spot on for rabbits clever little dogs. My pal brought a collie Whippet lamping couple year back he bought it at 2 year old ready running 3rd he slipped the dog it went about 50yard to the right then out of the beam I started laughing I knew it was running down then outta nowhere she came in from the side picking the rabbit up. He said for a min he thought he'd bought a pile of shite. She turned out a real good dog 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Let's see some of next season's hopefuls. My line bred sand slug 8 month old shaping up nicely 

IMG_20210518_181024.jpg

IMG_20210518_181037.jpg

Tidy bitch mate she's going to be tight runner i recon mate ?height she now mate 

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Tidy bitch mate she's going to be tight runner i recon mate ?height she now mate 

She's 23" at min and runs right already she'll only get better when she's had more fur in her mouth she's a clever bitch seems to run boxy already