4 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Not the GOAT, but who cares.., this guy did things with a ball that I’d happily pay to watch. Never get tired of watching the trick where he goes outside then inside in the same stride. He’d have only done that only once against me mind ?

When you watch a lot of football games kinda blend In together , but I’ll never forget exactly where I was watching him in that el Classico when he got a standing ovation from the Real Madrid fans . 

he was utterly sensational that night . 

• Like 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the GOAT, but who cares.., this guy did things with a ball that I’d happily pay to watch. Never get tired of watching the trick where he goes outside then inside in the same stride. He’d have only

The man has spent over a decade playing at a level that best couldn’t ever achieve , at a pace and intensity that defies belief , all the time being a misplaced ankle away from a career ending injury

Hes better conditioned than best as in nutrition, modern sports science and hemaROIDS, best dont what he did on a diet of booze and sex. In bests day ronaldo gets beat with his own dildo and kicked of

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive said for a long time now that Ronaldo is the greatest player ive ever seen play live and i stick by that....i always think its hard to judge players just by watching them on telly i remember watching Ronaldo at games and just keeping an eye on him for long periods of time and being so impressed by his work rate and fitness,his competitiveness and desire to get forward.....ive never seen a player move so fast with a ball at his feet under total control....yes Messi has a lot to his game as did George Best but as a complete footballer and athlete i dont think theres been any better than Ronaldo.....also the fact he,s done it in different leagues over such a long period of time....phenomenal.

Its always hard to judge different era's you just have to keep it sensible and weigh things up...and most importantly keep sentiment out of it......so id put Bobby Moore a close second ?

Also with ronaldo he has worked like mad to be as good as he is. Not saying messi hasnt worked hard but he is just naturally gifted. 

I remember hearing a story how ronaldo never headed the ball when he was younger then someone at man utd told him he would get 10 extra goals a season if he actually headered the ball . So he set out to practise heading and now hes got one of the best leaps for the ball 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What a player, still a decent guy aswell, watch his vids on YouTube an Facebook of him calling out young fans that are slacking at school haha I get why some folk dislike the man, but to me he is what the game is all about, pure passion ?

hes a smashing fella ,does loads locally with no fuss ,likes his pigeons ,and hospitalised two house breakers who picked his house ,what's not to like .

• Like 2