Galgos drone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of open ground action and a bit of law   

Wow, amazing footage ? I wish we had the use of a Drone camera, back in the day,.just imagine what footage there would be now?  Personally,..I like to see a hare put 'under pressure' by a si

That was some fukcing hare. No doubt a bowline dog would have caught it though .......

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

God job they had a drone. No one was going to catch up with them ?

I see a few run in alentejo region Portugal over 40 yr ago the ground not to kind very Un fenland like not good to soft  , they motor over it can see the engine on dog n hare 

5 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Either that was some fecking hare or them dogs couldn't put a bend in a shoe lace 

Many would wince at putting dog over that ground it’s can be very unfriendly further north ground is more lush 

Edited by green lurchers
52 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

f**k me i thought i had plodders must be whipput in mine ?hare headed straight away to its hole field before kinked about abit got 50 yds and home ?never in danger 

We can stop having bad dreams and sleepless nights wondering if we'll get a bend outta em with our turbo sand slugs