Whippet x greys

Just now, mC HULL said:

I like to keep dogs fed not keep the sharks or snakes fed lol

I wouldn't be going in the drink I can't swim lol hard enough getting over a dyke I winter without worrying if it's my last jump ? im good with spiders just the scaly fcuckers not for me if have a croc Dundee knooiifffe in my hand constantly for em

• Haha 2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best I’ve owned and seen in the field, bred out of a black working greyhound bitch in Cheshire to Dave Sleights whippet Brindle Sam. Had a pup gifted to me over 12 months back out of her but gave

Its good to hear some Whippet chat...?  These diminutive speedsters were the first dogs that I encountered when we moved from our Holding in rural Wales, to the deep Sarf...? It seemed as though

?Hey, there are dozens of lads who have walked out with me (some of them are on this site) and I'll put good money on the fact that to a man they will ALL say the same thing..."He is a funny old c**t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They no stop grab by head aussie ?

That bitch got bitten, took her to the vets cost me over 2 grand and she lived. She got another one 2weeks later and died. My Parson has killed over 30 of these cnts Eastern browns he's smart about it  not as game as the denning russells, These are the worlds second deadliest land snake. You see them daily around the place.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

That bitch got bitten, took her to the vets cost me over 2 grand and she lived. She got another one 2weeks later and died. My Parson has killed over 30 of these cnts Eastern browns he's smart about it  not as game as the denning russells, These are the worlds second deadliest land snake. You see them daily around the place.

hes deffo a  good dog to have around aint he...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

hes deffo a  good dog to have around aint he...

I'm not owning any more real hard terriers they just don't survive here. The parson circles them, darts in an shakes then drops then repeats, always watching the head. He makes a weird chattering sound when he's doing this. I hate watching it but you can't disturb the dog's concentration, The whippets stretch them in half. I try to keep the dogs away from getting them and usually shovel the snakes.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

A wise head keeps a still tongue furthermore if you've done it and sold the t shirt on then give it swagger all the way!Its the best expression and appropriately a method one should use if at sometime in life achievement has been met.im glad to see there are certain people who actually speak their minds in a somewhat humane manner instead of bitchiness or slander....I'm in a position where one speaks the honest truth and honesty in life,some like to badmouth a person if they have gained a reputation for his running dogs and is given complimentary comments upon those who got to the top.yours in sport carl Williams 

Your like a god round a god round here ?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

same this way mate hares were for eating same duck pheasant etc rabbits aswell but they was mostly sold 

plenty a grews pure greys but they wasnt single handed dogs so to speak hunting for food doubled 

saluki and single handed come about the same time lol

Can't argue with that mate i am talking about the 70s and Saluki blood is the King when it comes to hare catching one of the best lurchers i have owned for catching hare's local to me in the past was out of the Caithness stamina packed small whippet crosses back to the known saluki hybrid the Beast non of the whippet grews from the past i have seen would have lived with her tbh.

• Like 2

There are some good class ex racing whip/Greyounds at Stud up north if anyone wants to breed a litter for themselves. I know nothing of the old Bowline dogs myself, but you cannot resurrect a line even if there was a line in the first place. Most dog dealers like Hancock for instance only ever create a cross. They dont test and so can never improve, even if they wanted to.

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, jeemes said:

There are some good class ex racing whip/Greyounds at Stud up north if anyone wants to breed a litter for themselves. I know nothing of the old Bowline dogs myself, but you cannot resurrect a line even if there was a line in the first place. Most dog dealers like Hancock for instance only ever create a cross. They dont test and so can never improve, even if they wanted to.

The bowline were the ultimate ?

On 17/05/2021 at 21:49, Trev70 said:

The best I’ve owned and seen in the field, bred out of a black working greyhound bitch in Cheshire to Dave Sleights whippet Brindle Sam. Had a pup gifted to me over 12 months back out of her but gave her back to the lad when she was four months old, what a fecking d,ck I am ?.

9E0C4ECB-E035-48B9-A616-C40997127415.jpeg

I was going to have a pup out of brindle sam but me uncul gifted me a dog 

• Like 1