Whippet x greys

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best I’ve owned and seen in the field, bred out of a black working greyhound bitch in Cheshire to Dave Sleights whippet Brindle Sam. Had a pup gifted to me over 12 months back out of her but gave

Its good to hear some Whippet chat...?  These diminutive speedsters were the first dogs that I encountered when we moved from our Holding in rural Wales, to the deep Sarf...? It seemed as though

?Hey, there are dozens of lads who have walked out with me (some of them are on this site) and I'll put good money on the fact that to a man they will ALL say the same thing..."He is a funny old c**t

Posted Images

I’ve heard story’s of the ancient bowline being redirected from the grave surly you’ve heard of them? its apparently being recreated using some Irish courseing greyhounds an some courseing whippets there going to be the next best hunting dog far better then any lurcher out there any of these guys on here use for hunting??‍♂️?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve heard story’s of the ancient bowline being redirected from the grave surly you’ve heard of them? its apparently being recreated using some Irish courseing greyhounds an some courseing whippets there going to be the next best hunting dog far better then any lurcher out there any of these guys on here use for hunting??‍♂️?

That's whippet greyhound dog our own breeding 10 months old now have sister of him too

20210512_081543.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The best I’ve owned and seen in the field, bred out of a black working greyhound bitch in Cheshire to Dave Sleights whippet Brindle Sam. Had a pup gifted to me over 12 months back out of her but gave her back to the lad when she was four months old, what a fecking d,ck I am ?.

9E0C4ECB-E035-48B9-A616-C40997127415.jpeg

• Like 17
22 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

The best I’ve owned and seen in the field, bred out of a black working greyhound bitch in Cheshire to Dave Sleights whippet Brindle Sam. Had a pup gifted to me over 12 months back out of her but gave her back to the lad when she was four months old, what a fecking d,ck I am ?.

Looks a smart bitch that mr b. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Corker ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No but deep down he knows British bred is always better then being some descendant off a date eating sand slug ?

? the greyhound British mate ? whippet made in Britain from a  foreign   dog 

Same as the uk coursing dog ? 

Shame none as these bristish dogs could ever adapt to the British long ear ? ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? the greyhound British mate ? whippet made in Britain from a  foreign   dog 

Same as the uk coursing dog ? 

Shame none as these bristish dogs could ever adapt to the British long ear ? ?

Haha they're not British the long ear Romans brought em only the blue hare native and pup eat them for breakfast at 7 month ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No but deep down he knows British bred is always better then being some descendant off a date eating sand slug ?

I'm not having that lol mine don't like dates ? she must be an imposter Whippet with a bit a fluff on it 

• Haha 2