Thermal pulsa axion xm30

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Got to be honest Andrew, I really enjoy watching your videos mate, crack on, there will always be someone having a moan or a dig.

Thanks mate. I wish I could stop doing them tbh.  It's an addiction lol it's taken me a long time to get comfortable in front of the camera. I think too many years hunting solo, havent done my social skills any good. So just putting myself on camera to be judged can have a huge impact. My mood changes with it constantly. Truth is I dont want people to think I think I'm perfect because I know nothing apart from catching a few rabbits. But again that's why I like to film so it encourages me to try and learn new things. Cooking my catch has been a learning curve recently.

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Thanks mate. I wish I could stop doing them tbh.  It's an addiction lol it's taken me a long time to get comfortable in front of the camera. I think too many years hunting solo, havent done my social skills any good. So just putting myself on camera to be judged can have a huge impact. My mood changes with it constantly. Truth is I dont want people to think I think I'm perfect because I know nothing apart from catching a few rabbits. But again that's why I like to film so it encourages me to try and learn new things. Cooking my catch has been a learning curve recently.

I think that comes across mate. You’re not trying to be a hero, we’ve got enough of those lol you just come across as a bloke who likes being out and sharing with others

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol half collie grey x half coursing bred half something else should get a nice even litter bred to  type ? 

Might even give a whippet/greyhound a run for it's money!  ?. .............. ??

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?How's lass bred mate 

Shes collie whippet grey x saluki grey. Has bags of wind but not the gears to get onto daytime ones. 

On the lamp shes the business. Takes a few nights to get going and sometimes I used to think she took too long to catch the rabbit but she caught alot of rabbits local and alot more up the Dale's. 

5 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Don't know why but I've a feeling there may be some of them for sale soon. Possibly in your neck of the woods maybe????

Judging by the way the respective threads are going, it's not looking too likely.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Shes collie whippet grey x saluki grey. Has bags of wind but not the gears to get onto daytime ones. 

On the lamp shes the business. Takes a few nights to get going and sometimes I used to think she took too long to catch the rabbit but she caught alot of rabbits local and alot more up the Dale's. 

? what made you go coursing bred mate when you mainly rabbit seen good rabbit dogs 

Most think they shite bunny's dogs don't they ?

Or was you fed up a slipping on old long ear and having to go home lol?