Thermal pulsa axion xm30

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Not everyone like u tho mate some shoot every thing ,I think a blanket ban on rifles would sort the problem out 

wash your mouth out boy....lol.....theres a lot the rifle can sort that a dog cant ,........dont ask me what it is ,.....but there must be lol

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

we had to shoot one Saturday night and it's too easy was in very good Nick too for the time of year moulting. Would of preferred seeing it run instead of pulling the trigger and bowling it straight over. 

the 2 i shot ,one was after killing this old farmers 2 ducks,,i went up the hill and the b*****d was asleep on a rock out in the open with one of the ducks next to him...i couldnt believe it ,i thought he'd have legged it in to cover to eat in peace .

the other was injured ,front leg was in bits..

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Lol 

So someone isn't going to win a £1,150 thermal for £25. Like I say £25 is nothing. I spend that on a days snap at work. When I was working. 

How many people would chuck that on a horse, dog footy match. Especially with the chance of that return. 

End of the day I'm in no rush to get rid of it. But if anyone wants the chance of winning a thermal for the price of a couple bacon cobs at chatsworth lol Get at me lol 

Good luck , not fir me but sure thers some instant easy route hunters from the younger generation who would love to win it  if you say it’s worth £1100 realistically it’s a less than £500 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

the 2 i shot ,one was after killing this old farmers 2 ducks,,i went up the hill and the b*****d was asleep on a rock out in the open with one of the ducks next to him...i couldnt believe it ,i thought he'd have legged it in to cover to eat in peace .

the other was injured ,front leg was in bits..

You need to aim for the engine room then .?

10 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

You need to aim for the engine room then .?

after i shot the sleeper ,i just threw him in the cover ,took his tail though to show oul Arthur that he was sorted,  i dropped them both no bother ,but was thinking a dog would be better sport all day long 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Exactly guys a belter 

And the best thing about it is I get young lads and dads messaging me saying how much they enjoy the videos.

On facebook the other week a dad posted about his sons first trip out. I replied to his post praising the young lad and the dad PM'd me saying how happy his lad was knowing I had replied.

That really made me feel good about the videos. Eventhough you get old farts like you bad mouthing my every post.

So not only do I benefit but the next generation of hunters do aswell.  If it keeps them keen to get out and keeps them out of trouble I think the videos are a good idea. 

So if I think a video using thermal will keep the content interesting for them that enjoy the videos i will continue trying to do that. 

Edited by Andrewreynoldshunting
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

And the best thing about it is I get young lads and dads messaging me saying how much they enjoy the videos.

On facebook the other week a dad posted about his sons first trip out. I replied to his post praising the young lad and the dad PM'd me saying how happy his lad was knowing I had replied.

That really made me feel good about the videos. Eventhough you get old farts like you bad mouthing my every post.

So not only do I benefit but the next generation of hunters do aswell.  If it keeps them keen to get out and keeps them out of trouble I think the videos are a good idea. 

Made up for you as bad mouthing your every post blocked you months ago after aye unblocked you for a week and couldnt.stand.your vain shite you put up 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Made up for you as bad mouthing your every post blocked you months ago after aye unblocked you for a week and couldnt.stand.your vain shite you put up 

What vain shite? Example? 

I have never took myself seriously. That's why everyone i know hasn't got a bad thing to say about me. 

6 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Do u really need to ask ffs ?? just you keep doing what your doing and the next generations will be awesome 

Like I said if the videos are watched and enjoyed by others as much as j enjoy making them then that's all that matters to me. 

I make it pretty obvious and honest in my videos that I'm not the be all and end all but what i try to do is make an enjoyable video. 

That's why I would like to be able to film some things at night with the thermal. Because theres so many more video ideas you can put together using that technology. 

5 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Like I said if the videos are watched and enjoyed by others as much as j enjoy making them then that's all that matters to me. 

I make it pretty obvious and honest in my videos that I'm not the be all and end all but what i try to do is make an enjoyable video. 

That's why I would like to be able to film some things at night with the thermal. Because theres so many more video ideas you can put together using that technology. 

Good enjoy