Thermal pulsa axion xm30

Deffo a game changer, much easier for getting runs and an invaluable tool for fence hopping, but really can’t see why your bother with it for rabbits, that always seems a bit desperate but each to their own. To be fair I do use it for ratting a fair bit. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Deffo a game changer, much easier for getting runs and an invaluable tool for fence hopping, but really can’t see why your bother with it for rabbits, that always seems a bit desperate but each to their own. To be fair I do use it for ratting a fair bit. 

Save you checking every field with your lamp.

Great for longnetting. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, fred90 said:

never had a bad one yet when it comes to marking rabbits ?

what about lamping fred your little dog an a thermal spotter would be a lethal combination on poaching spots ??

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

what about lamping fred your little dog an a thermal spotter would be a lethal combination on poaching spots ??

my lamping days ended years ago mate, besides she's no running dog. but the next pup should be a bit more runner so I could just be tempted for a little shine ?

• Like 1

It’s mad really, went out ‘lamping’ with the neighbour on their bit a week ago, him driving the buggy and shooting and me spotting with the thermal and lamping. Drove 1000 acres and a bit more, only time the lamp was on was to check something out like the head on a nice buck. Never shot anything as the lad is a proper game manager not a midnight cowboy, but it’s mad driving into a field in darkness “right there are three roe up the top of the field, buck and two does..... 4 hares over there and a pig snuffling about under that hedge”, nothing can hide. Combining that with an nv scope and a good man with a rifle and things are pretty screwed, especially if you’re in an off road buggy.

• Like 1

i know the travellers are all equipped with the thermal yokes,drive to a gate ,have a gawk,if theres one there ,in they go ,if not off they go ..ive been told theyve gone from 2 to 3 runs a day to anything up to half a dozen..no more walking for hours to get one run ,its also been said it will be the demise of the hare as nothing is now safe ,they cant hide anymore ,the thermal picks them all out ...they cover far more ground now since they have them and miss nothing in a field when searching....

• Like 2