FX Impact tuning house

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just spoke to him ya shandy drinking tosspot?

Looks like Si is ignoring you ??

Air fective but beware he not called leaky Liam for nothing lol stay away from donny fl there shit unles your a yank

Posted Images

18 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

It will break his heart to spend £6

Allan his pension will not stretch to

it 

??????

Sorry Phil could not help it 

I have had the piss taken out of me all day today Jimmy at the rfd so a bit more won't hurt.   DON'T TELL SI but my new 110k is on it's way back to Hull Cartridge along with my buddy's,   what a feckin day, I will tell you more on Saturday.

Phil

• Sad 1
On 19/05/2021 at 17:59, philpot said:

I have had the piss taken out of me all day today Jimmy at the rfd so a bit more won't hurt.   DON'T TELL SI but my new 110k is on it's way back to Hull Cartridge along with my buddy's,   what a feckin day, I will tell you more on Saturday.

Phil

What has gone wrong with 110k phill?

16 hours ago, villaman said:

What has gone wrong with 110k phill?

A bit long winded Mitch but in short, poor groups, every time I was getting flyers and just thought it was me but after supporting the rifle fully it was impossible to get any decent groups with any pellet tested. I removed the mod and wow shotgun pattern.  It has gone back and will not be coming back, or at least not to me.  I have done a deal with my rfd for full refund and an FX Verminator Mk2 compact, .22 fac is ordered which will take a while as none in the uk so 6 - 8 weeks I believe and hope for less.

Phil

• Like 2