FX Impact tuning house

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just spoke to him ya shandy drinking tosspot?

Looks like Si is ignoring you ??

Air fective but beware he not called leaky Liam for nothing lol stay away from donny fl there shit unles your a yank

Posted Images

Right Mitch I am happy to go that route if it makes it quieter but is yours a 1/2" unf fitting and no shroud or does it fit the FX shroud as I cannot get my head round this, being an aging old twat.  What exactly do I ask for and I will phone Liam.

2 hours ago, philpot said:

Right Mitch I am happy to go that route if it makes it quieter but is yours a 1/2" unf fitting and no shroud or does it fit the FX shroud as I cannot get my head round this, being an aging old twat.  What exactly do I ask for and I will phone Liam.

On my first impact they made me a shroud with a mod , but my mk11 they just made me a silencer to fit 1/2 unf 

best to phone and speak to Liam , great bloke to talk to , certainly knows his stuff 

• Thanks 1

Marksman will be no good Phil 

Mitch is right it's for a 22

Mate 

But at the same time it will make either of your 110s deadly silent 

I'm off to Scarborough at the weekend for some shooting 

I could drop it off at si, s for you 

Atvbjimmy ???

18 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Marksman will be no good Phil 

Mitch is right it's for a 22

Mate 

But at the same time it will make either of your 110s deadly silent 

I'm off to Scarborough at the weekend for some shooting 

I could drop it off at si, s for you 

Atvbjimmy ???

Thank you Jimmy, if yu are not using it I would like to see if it is better than my Weihrauch mod. Are you going to Si on Sat or Sun

2 hours ago, philpot said:

Thank you Jimmy, if yu are not using it I would like to see if it is better than my Weihrauch mod. Are you going to Si on Sat or Sun

Saturday Phil 

Mind it needs rubbed down and 

Painted 

Seen some action this mod 

But works mint 

Atvbjimmy ???

11 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Saturday Phil 

Mind it needs rubbed down and 

Painted 

Seen some action this mod 

But works mint 

Atvbjimmy ???

Brilliant Jimmy, I am trying to get hold of Si as I would like to pop over and see both of you..................it's been ages since we all met.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, philpot said:

Brilliant Jimmy, I am trying to get hold of Si as I would like to pop over and see both of you..................it's been ages since we all met.

Looks like Si is ignoring you ??

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, philpot said:

Have a good 3 some at the weekend ???

sorry lads , couldn’t help it ?

• Haha 2
On 16/05/2021 at 16:56, villaman said:

Personally I wouldn’t  fit any other .25 mod 

Just for your info Mitch, Liam is no longer doing mods as his rifle tunng work is taking all his time but he did strongly suggest going the Huma route.

Phil

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, philpot said:

Just for your info Mitch, Liam is no longer doing mods as his rifle tunng work is taking all his time but he did strongly suggest going the Huma route.

Phil

Thats probably because he has to do all guns twice because of leaks? when you meet up with Jimmy and si get si to drill end of marksman silencer for 25 and the plastic discs between baffles 2 minute job that's all the silencer you will need phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, pav said:

Thats probably because he has to do all guns twice because of leaks? when you meet up with Jimmy and si get si to drill end of marksman silencer for 25 and the plastic discs between baffles 2 minute job that's all the silencer you will need phil

Cheers Alan.  It would still need a converter to go to the 20mm thread to fit the shroud.