FX Impact tuning house

I am going to look into getting a new shroud and a mod because the so called standard mod is rubbish even though I have added felt. I recall the tuning company that specialize in FX Impact fit their own mods and I would like to have a chat but cannot remember their name,  someone help please.

Phil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just spoke to him ya shandy drinking tosspot?

Looks like Si is ignoring you ??

Air fective but beware he not called leaky Liam for nothing lol stay away from donny fl there shit unles your a yank

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, pav said:

Air fective but beware he not called leaky Liam for nothing lol stay away from donny fl there shit unles your a yank

Okay I know the Airgun 101 channel sells the Donny fl mods and they are shown in use by quite a few guys so why are they crap Alan.  I thought Air fective was THE place to go to.................now I really don't know who to talk to and improve things.

Phil

Airgun 101 have jumped on the fx bandwagon iv herd a few donnys on different guns and a hw100 mod is prob better in fac a a&m marksman twice as quiete there alot of ppl had some good stuff done by Liam but also alot have had leaks when they have got there guns back off him and the prices they charge you shouldn't have problems don't no why you say the fx shroud and mod not good if you get your tune right there not that bad in fact I have been using either a sak mod or a&m on mine for a while just to get them a little quieter

Edited by pav
54 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Iv got a a&m marksman mod here 

Phil 

Deadly quiet but it's long 

You can have it mate 

Atvbjimmy ???

Nice gesture Jimmy :thumbs:

The Marksman is a big bit of kit Phil but, I haven't found anything quieter yet :thumbs:

I will say that I would like to try it please Jimmy but here is my problem guys, my Impact is a series 1 shroud / mod and whilst the barrel is 1/2" unf thread, the mod is approx 20mm dia thread so is there a converter to reduce the shroud thread down to 1/2" unf or do I remove the shroud, fit a standard unf thread and not have the shroud.

As a test I have just removed the shroud and popped on a standard Weihrauch sub 12 mod but it still has a crack so no better than the FX shroud / mod set up I have. I do have a Wildcat Panther mod but it is a reflex mod and will not fit, pity.

Here are a few photos which I hope will show what I am trying to explain.

The thread on the shroud

DSCF3696.JPG

The internal thread of the mod

DSCF3697.JPG

The 1/2" unf barrel without the shroud.

DSCF3699.JPG

Phil

What ever you do Phil for gods sake don’t get the donny shit , they are fcuking awful and that’s putting it politely. 
I have very good dealings with Airfective on tunes and shroud&silencers , never had a leak , but I here some have , sometimes it’s people mucking about with them and don’t know what they are doing 

• Thanks 1