Gumtree.ie 11 month old kelpie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely wee tykes,..(amazing price tag❗) I would have to see the temperament of both parents, before even considering owning such a unique breed... There are some nice ACD x Greyhound lurcher abou

I always say to my son that the reason we like our own company is because we come from a long line of lighthouse keepers.?

?

Posted Images

On 21/05/2021 at 10:29, Aussie Whip said:

You might think I'm being a bit hard or redneck but we have them living next door in my new place, 3 days ago they threw baits over the fence. Luckily my dogs were all locked up but my mrs cats took the baits, killing one and costing us hundreds to fix the other, bad when we have a mouse plague here atm. I got nothing against what color people are,  these cnts are treacherous, dirty trash but I dislike my ancestors more for not clearing the place better. One good thing is the mrs is on my side about moving back out bush.

Nothing worse than difficult neighbours?

We have been lucky here  in Hampshire, real nice, sensible folk,..friendly and always willing to help out a hopeless, lost cause such as myself?..whilst keeping out of my face at the same time. 

I think we all need a bit of privacy and respect from our fellow beings, and it must be bad to be surrounded by folk who have different values to yourself.

If I had a to wage a constant war with agressive, untrustworthy folk, I think I would move.

All the best for the future, stay safe, Old Phil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

You might think I'm being a bit hard or redneck but we have them living next door in my new place, 3 days ago they threw baits over the fence. Luckily my dogs were all locked up but my mrs cats took the baits, killing one and costing us hundreds to fix the other, bad when we have a mouse plague here atm. I got nothing against what color people are,  these cnts are treacherous, dirty trash but I dislike my ancestors more for not clearing the place better. One good thing is the mrs is on my side about moving back out bush.

Shoot the c**ts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, C.green said:

Please enlighten me to the difference feller ? Ive never seen a kelpie i thought looked nice tbh

It'd probably be easier for you to use the search engine on here to be honest...otherwise I'll never stop waffling.?

1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

If I had a to wage a constant war with agressive, untrustworthy folk, I think I would move.

All the best for the future, stay safe, Old Phil.

We are, got our place up for sale. I can imagine if my grandson, 2, picked up the baits. I'd be doing life with no regrets.

• Like 1