Gumtree.ie 11 month old kelpie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely wee tykes,..(amazing price tag❗) I would have to see the temperament of both parents, before even considering owning such a unique breed... There are some nice ACD x Greyhound lurcher abou

I always say to my son that the reason we like our own company is because we come from a long line of lighthouse keepers.?

?

Posted Images

Lovely wee tykes,..(amazing price tag❗) I would have to see the temperament of both parents, before even considering owning such a unique breed...

There are some nice ACD x Greyhound lurcher about,...it is so tempting to just go one last round....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, fenman1# said:

Australian cattle dog pups 2500 euro here, dogs in ireland have gone crazy prices could get beagle for 150 euro last year now you won't get one for less then a thousand euro now

id-2-u69430-aid-e46b88-full.jpeg

id-1-u69430-aid-e46b88-full.jpeg

It’s real sad isn’t it, I’ve often fancied one for working the cows etc. But it’s a waste of time now, with the prices. But then again, collies are going the same way. Work dogs peddled as fashion accessories and reduced to messed up pets. Sad old world. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s real sad isn’t it, I’ve often fancied one for working the cows etc. But it’s a waste of time now, with the prices. But then again, collies are going the same way. Work dogs peddled as fashion accessories and reduced to messed up pets. Sad old world. Sheepdog pups was like 50 euro 75 euro tops most ads would be free to good home 750 price tag now here 

11 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Think I’ve mentioned it on here before, there was a smart red abs white collie  bitch which got top Price in one of the big sheep dog sales, can’t remember which but I think skipton. Anyway, she went to a fecking breeding home for 20 odd grand, seems mad but they were gonna end up pumping a litter out of her at £2500-3000 a pup and pay for her and then keep on pumping pups out. I don’t mind paying good money -£5000-£10,000 for something real special, I been offered that kind of money for some of my dogs (they old now and worth £8.50 I expect lol) and it’s what a real good dog is worth. But not cos its a nice colour! 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Truth is now, during this madness I wouldn’t buy a pup unless I knew the breeder very very well, past few months iv saw even the most die hard working dog men charge over the odds for pups so they don’t lose out, can’t be that many being bred for right reasons left now ☹️

Mad ain’t it how quick most folks morals can be bought! However there are some good lads out there, since all of this shit had started, I’ve had a couple of pups near enough gifted to me, bred a litter of terriers (which some members on here have), which I solD for pre COVID prices (cost of jabs, docking etc ) and am off to pick up a pup on Sunday for nowt, and just about to give a lad a beagle x pup when it’s weaned. Also just lined a Lurcher bitch who’s pups will be gifted. Just got to keep away from the peddlers. 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mad ain’t it how quick most folks morals can be bought! However there are some good lads out there, since all of this shit had started, I’ve had a couple of pups near enough gifted to me, bred a litter of terriers (which some members on here have), which I solD for pre COVID prices (cost of jabs, docking etc ) and am off to pick up a pup on Sunday for nowt, and just about to give a lad a beagle x pup when it’s weaned. Also just lined a Lurcher bitch who’s pups will be gifted. Just got to keep away from the peddlers. 

Whats in the mix with beagle x pups you have.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Truth is now, during this madness I wouldn’t buy a pup unless I knew the breeder very very well, past few months iv saw even the most die hard working dog men charge over the odds for pups so they don’t lose out, can’t be that many being bred for right reasons left now ☹️

Seen the same a lad I know always pts what he didn’t need he said grand a pup I’ll be having some of that 9k profit later from 10 pups 

• Sad 1

Turned down 3k for my old chocolate bitch when she was in her prime good few yrs ago.. couldn't give away another Terrier bitch on here,must of offered it to at least 5 different members  who asked for a dog,all came back with excuses when it came to collect her ,their f***ing loss...put it on Preloved for £250..62 messages in first 2 hrs...sold it to the first person who actually picked up the phone to call and not send a cheapskate text?still getting clowns texting 2 weeks later...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, poxon said:

Seen the same a lad I know always pts what he didn’t need he said grand a pup I’ll be having some of that 9k profit later from 10 pups 

Serious question - do you reckon the pups are better off dead in a bucket of in a pet home that pampers them ???

4 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Lovely wee tykes,..(amazing price tag❗) I would have to see the temperament of both parents, before even considering owning such a unique breed...

There are some nice ACD x Greyhound lurcher about,...it is so tempting to just go one last round....?

_PHL8781.JPG

Have you ever owned an ugly dog OldPhil? Only joking (jealous), but that's another beauty!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Turned down 3k for my old chocolate bitch when she was in her prime good few yrs ago.. couldn't give away another Terrier bitch on here,must of offered it to at least 5 different members  who asked for a dog,all came back with excuses when it came to collect her ,their f***ing loss...put it on Preloved for £250..62 messages in first 2 hrs...sold it to the first person who actually picked up the phone to call and not send a cheapskate text?still getting clowns texting 2 weeks later...

It's true Muppets sat on other side messaging shite like dog or bitch how old house trained ???FFS Read the fecking add ya thick kant. Had it with a few birds Mal an mal lol you mean male male to proper bird men cock an cock. A says no breeding pair. Turned out the Kant was a Cantonese ?? Mal an mal pmsl 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Serious question - do you reckon the pups are better off dead in a bucket of in a pet home that pampers them ???

Don’t know I’m 50/50 mate to be honest decent homes are not guaranteed any way an with the now volume of pups bred so some times I’d say better off put to sleep rather than them being hard done by or bred from in pet homes or passed from home to home . some dogs are bred just for killing an dont really make ideal pets as there bred for work nothing else there almost bred short fused tapped in the head you wouldn’t want to have the burden of that sat on your shoulders if someone’s child gets it.suppose it all depends on the person what they feel the best course of action for there pups I fully understand why people put to sleep id not hold nothing against that person for doing so ?? 

• Like 3