When a man works

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

What is the job for the woman at home who doesn’t? ?

Mine cleans the boat walks the dogs, cooks me a good meal for when I get home does a bit of decorating and looks after the grandkids 2 days a week and has just volunteered at the local hedgehog sanctuary to feed and water the hogs for a few hours  in the evening, hasn’t worked since my first was born 35 years ago which is why the kids are all well grounded balanced individuals that have all done far better for themselves in life than me or her were ever given the opportunity to aspire to ???

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Times have changed...my Mrs does the house keeping and runs her own little events/bespoke gifts business,few nights a week waitressing and behind the bar,makes sure we are all fed and watered,deals with the animals when I'm at work... generally makes sure everything is running sweet,truth be known. .I'd be f****d without Her?

• Like 10

All about being a team ,as long as you both pull your weight and contribute, I don't do bills /paperwork, she takes care of that, I love cooking ,can't remember last time she cooked ,but it's not an issue as I enjoy it ,we both work ,she only part time ,and share all the house chores .

Was talking to a guy at work and his neighbours have "pink jobs" and "blue jobs" lol ,and he doesn't do a pink job !! Washing up,hoovering ect, will put up a shelve ,cut grass ,cos they are blue jobs ! 

Hope when they go to bed the Mrs pegs him?? I'm doing the blue job tonight !!! 

• Haha 1

My Mrs has always worked even after having 5 kids, she has never had to but she enjoyed her job and now when her pension drops in every month it has made it worthwhile, i think a lot of wives would like to work but child care and transport costs prevent them .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

If both people are working its a totally different ballgame, but I'd be fckt if after a slamming in work I'd be coming home to a sink full of dishes a horde of starving kids and the hoovering to do if she's been sat on her arse all day

If I came home from work and anything needed doing does not phase me, do housework,  cook, wash clothes and dishes, but it very seldom happens and if it does it’s because she is busy doing something else, I cooked and cleaned on days she was working in the charity shop and always had a meal ready and a tidy house when she used to play netball on a Saturday, don’t really see it as anybody’s role if it needs doing and I,m there first I will do it ?

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Times have changed...my Mrs does the house keeping and runs her own little events/bespoke gifts business,few nights a week waitressing and behind the bar,makes sure we are all fed and watered,deals with the animals when I'm at work... generally makes sure everything is running sweet,truth be known. .I'd be f****d without Her?

Similar story here. She did give up work completely after the youngest was born but she's not good at being at home all day so now she has loads of little jobs and volunteers etc, plus keeps us all fed, cleaned and watered 

• Like 1

Well all as I can say is lucky you with a nice little wife at home waiting on you hand n foot as fer me sin I've been hear I've accumulated 9 pair of underpants badly need washing   funny thing is they ain't all mine  eh hello cum in ?.    

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Well all as I can say is lucky you with a nice little wife at home waiting on you hand n foot as fer me sin I've been hear I've accumulated 9 pair of underpants badly need washing   funny thing is they ain't all mine  eh hello cum in ?.    

You still enjoying the new home? 

We both work full time and she earns more than me and works longer as she is a support worker,the house work and washing is all done before she goes to work for 7 on a morning.I’m out before 6 but she will put the dogs back in the kennels before she goes to.

18 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Home cooked meals, blowjobs and housework of course :big_boss:

Reminds me of an old joke,,,,,,what is the difference between your wages and your dick,,,,,,, answer,,,  it’s much easier to get her to blow your wages 

• Haha 1