bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

45 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you....

I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ?

You say I contacted you with regards to using your KC registered Whippet over my Cattle Dog hybrid?

Well, that is simply not true...

WE may have chatted about where I was heading with regards to my breeding plans for my hybrid Heelers,..but talking is not doing..At the time you say that I wanted to use your dog over my bitch , I was surrounded by Coursing KC Whippets and also purpose-bred, Racing Grews,...so, I would have had not need to use a pedigree whippet from you..

AS it was, I decided to use the well known Racing Whippet Stud, Supreme Racing Champion 'Country Music' over my bitch....

I do remember you phoning me out of the blue a few years back now, asking me where you could get a Blue Merle Border Colie Lurcher..I think I told you to call Hancock or some other person who breeds pups.  

Now, I don't know who has upset you, but as I told you on the phone, I do not mix with many lurcher lads these days and I prefer to walk alone...so I would advise you to simply do your own thing and don't worry what any other fecker is doing...I wish you great success in whatever venture you choose to partake in...

All the best, OldPhil 

A great, dignified reply.  ?

• Like 3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you.... I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ? You say I contacted you wi

dogs alot a the time was providing the meat mate so shite wasnt tollerated dogs went for 1000 pound in the 80s mate some  pups 300  notes then  remember wages price of living as increased look pr

Not sure how far back lads want to go when talking about prices for jukels? I can only talk of the 60's through to the 80's and 90's ,...after that, I went legit, and things changed...? My c

Posted Images

7 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you....

I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ?

You say I contacted you with regards to using your KC registered Whippet over my Cattle Dog hybrid?

Well, that is simply not true...

WE may have chatted about where I was heading with regards to my breeding plans for my hybrid Heelers,..but talking is not doing..At the time you say that I wanted to use your dog over my bitch , I was surrounded by Coursing KC Whippets and also purpose-bred, Racing Grews,...so, I would have had not need to use a pedigree whippet from you..

AS it was, I decided to use the well known Racing Whippet Stud, Supreme Racing Champion 'Country Music' over my bitch....

I do remember you phoning me out of the blue a few years back now, asking me where you could get a Blue Merle Border Colie Lurcher..I think I told you to call Hancock or some other person who breeds pups.  

Now, I don't know who has upset you, but as I told you on the phone, I do not mix with many lurcher lads these days and I prefer to walk alone...so I would advise you to simply do your own thing and don't worry what any other fecker is doing...I wish you great success in whatever venture you choose to partake in...

All the best, OldPhil 

Country music now there’s a blast from the past , was that the mateing that produced moon Phil ? 

Hi , Loton Moocher..?

No, Supreme Racing Champion, Country Music was already, done and dusted many years previous to Moon's day...

Her sire was a wee Red dog called Mobek,.I wanted to use his Sire, a strong, determined dog name of Mo-Evil..

Unfortunately, he was totally unavailable, being a bit on the dead side...?

Go careful now, all the best, OldPhil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Hi , Loton Moocher..?

No, Supreme Racing Champion, Country Music was already, done and dusted many years previous to Moon's day...

Her sire was a wee Red dog called Mobek,.I wanted to use his Sire, a strong, determined dog name of Mo-Evil..

img273.tif.jpg

Would you ever have a cattle dog lurcher again Phil do you think? 

1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Hi , Loton Moocher..?

img273.tif.jpg

?as I’m in the geriatric club remember country music from way back , didn’t know what era moon was about ? But simalar looking Juk we used in the early days atb

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Night Walker said:

Would you ever have a cattle dog lurcher again Phil do you think? 

Well, you can never say never Brother...?

Realistically,.I've had my days in the Sun,..I've done my bit,...my life with lurchers is all but over...

But,..in saying that,..who really knows what the future holds for us all, eh...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Well, you can never say never Brother...?

Realistically,.I've had my days in the Sun,..I've done my bit,...my life with lurchers is all but over...

But,..in saying that,..who really knows what the future holds for us all, eh...?

You can’t stop and you know it Phil it’s part of who you are ??

• Haha 1