bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

Na not the sort of person who wants to pick a fight and no im  ot making out my whippet x greyhound longdog were ultimates or world beaters because I would be lying i ain't ma,ing out to be a person who knows how much to make individuals bite and rise for the bait and I've laughed my head off to those who have ...ba,er boy I need to speak to you xx 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you.... I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ? You say I contacted you wi

dogs alot a the time was providing the meat mate so shite wasnt tollerated dogs went for 1000 pound in the 80s mate some  pups 300  notes then  remember wages price of living as increased look pr

Not sure how far back lads want to go when talking about prices for jukels? I can only talk of the 60's through to the 80's and 90's ,...after that, I went legit, and things changed...? My c

Posted Images

Lloyd I've nowt against you but remember rightly you initially contacted me about using him on some sort of cattle dog strain  of yours!I don't need any plugs towards me or  y breeding but however you knew the score with my dogs

• Confused 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All well an good if your a fair weather hunter pal, try spending a few days with me in your walking boots ?even in summer once the grass gets high an wet your boots soon let in unless you wear decent gaitors?? I own several pair of boots, an wear them a lot, but there’s times when you need wellies unless your able to stay on couch ?

Some of the gate ways round my lamping land are over a foot deep in mud, wellys are a lot easier to clean off as well.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Despite the fact that I am a devoted individual who favours the whippet x greyhound longdog I am however a very keen blue merle collie lurcher devote......why the question is that they are intelligent, reliable in most weather,relatively fast,and they have the distinct heavy blue and silver blue merle coat.i wrote an article for the country mans weekly on this particular lurcher in 2018 giving a full  loan readership upon various aspects on the collie bred x greyhound lurcher. I'm of the opinion that these dogs are probably far too clever when lamping rabbits and will subsequently go into a half hearted mode if or when the rabbit is in full flight and almost home.Its behaviour is inherited from its collie sire...a very clever intelligent collie bred lurcher to say the least!!!! I've actually witnessed these clever intelligent lurcher arch the beam of light when out lamping and come from behind and claim its cone!!! Such collie bred lurcher are renowned to take large amounts of fresh rabbits for the larder when lamping in the appropriate weather  conditions. Who rates these particular handsome lurcher??

• Haha 2

Your getting your money's worth out the site atm?

My old white dog often used to run to where he thought the rabbit was heading to rather than run straight after it.

Often looked a cnut but when he caught it, it was very impressive. ?

Eigth collie 

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Despite the fact that I am a devoted individual who favours the whippet x greyhound longdog I am however a very keen blue merle collie lurcher devote......why the question is that they are intelligent, reliable in most weather,relatively fast,and they have the distinct heavy blue and silver blue merle coat.i wrote an article for the country mans weekly on this particular lurcher in 2018 giving a full  loan readership upon various aspects on the collie bred x greyhound lurcher. I'm of the opinion that these dogs are probably far too clever when lamping rabbits and will subsequently go into a half hearted mode if or when the rabbit is in full flight and almost home.Its behaviour is inherited from its collie sire...a very clever intelligent collie bred lurcher to say the least!!!! I've actually witnessed these clever intelligent lurcher arch the beam of light when out lamping and come from behind and claim its cone!!! Such collie bred lurcher are renowned to take large amounts of fresh rabbits for the larder when lamping in the appropriate weather  conditions. Who rates these particular handsome lurcher??

My dad owned a good 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie bitch she was merle though she would kill on the lamp in the same manor very good all round type dog would work the gun she would work with the ferrets the lamp and also work on her own and with terriers very well know dog locally at 1 time 

16 hours ago, poxon said:

Hopefully they stop growing that rape seed as often round this way an do a proper rotation. It’s grown everywhere it seems the most grown crop I’m guessing it’s to do with the return £££on the crop.when the stuff first comes in flower I get bad sinus pains an headache I don’t suffer with hey fever or out but that crop kills me for a few weeks of the year I think it’s due to volume grown an walking the dogs round fields with it. It’s quite good at the minute we got fields that are weat an barley we have fields of line seed an corn ? on cobs an the grazing were I lived before was big land mainly rape seed with the odd weat field. I was kind of hoping that with the pull out of the eu rather than farms being instructed what they should grow for there return they have more say what to grow. ive noticed with more weat an barley fields = more rabbits about plus less pesticides used to grow it an kill it off ready for harvest 

Rape seed literally on the doorstep here mate..

received_4190331160987129.jpeg.8abba1b7af69fb3a58b484cbfb9dc96c.jpeg

• Like 1

rape seed ...used a lot in margarine....most vegetable  oil  is rape ....they call it canola oil in the usa...

its not good for you gents despite the fact we are told it is....your better off with olive oil ..animal fat..or coconut oil 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

All well an good if your a fair weather hunter pal, try spending a few days with me in your walking boots ?even in summer once the grass gets high an wet your boots soon let in unless you wear decent gaitors?? I own several pair of boots, an wear them a lot, but there’s times when you need wellies unless your able to stay on couch ?

Goretex bib and brace mate, awesome kit. 

I've got wellies; ones I've cut off old waders ? I wear em probably 3/4 times a year

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

rape seed ...used a lot in margarine....most vegetable  oil  is rape ....they call it canola oil in the usa...

its not good for you gents despite the fact we are told it is....your better off with olive oil ..animal fat..or coconut oil 

Chips dun in beef dripping and wrapped in newspaper ooh yes 

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Chips dun in beef dripping and wrapped in newspaper ooh yes 

yeh still a good few chip shops in north yorkshire fry in beef dripping deffo the best...

• Like 6
On 17/05/2021 at 10:29, TOMO said:

yeh still a good few chip shops in north yorkshire fry in beef dripping deffo the best...

Leyburn still do,...its reet good?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Lloyd wise up butt you made the initial contact with me and you s.ag my breeding off....wise up butt I bred good honest working merchants

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you....

I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ?

You say I contacted you with regards to using your KC registered Whippet over my Cattle Dog hybrid?

Well, that is simply not true...

WE may have chatted about where I was heading with regards to my breeding plans for my hybrid Heelers,..but talking is not doing..At the time you say that I wanted to use your dog over my bitch , I was surrounded by Coursing KC Whippets and also purpose-bred, Racing Grews,...so, I would have had not need to use a pedigree whippet from you..

AS it was, I decided to use the well known Racing Whippet Stud, Supreme Racing Champion 'Country Music' over my bitch....

I do remember you phoning me out of the blue a few years back now, asking me where you could get a Blue Merle Border Colie Lurcher..I think I told you to call Hancock or some other person who breeds pups.  

Now, I don't know who has upset you, but as I told you on the phone, I do not mix with many lurcher lads these days and I prefer to walk alone...so I would advise you to simply do your own thing and don't worry what any other fecker is doing...I wish you great success in whatever venture you choose to partake in...

All the best, OldPhil 

• Like 18
7 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Despite the fact that I am a devoted individual who favours the whippet x greyhound longdog I am however a very keen blue merle collie lurcher devote......why the question is that they are intelligent, reliable in most weather,relatively fast,and they have the distinct heavy blue and silver blue merle coat.

Only the blue merle ones mind...all the other colours are useless.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4