bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you.... I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ? You say I contacted you wi

dogs alot a the time was providing the meat mate so shite wasnt tollerated dogs went for 1000 pound in the 80s mate some  pups 300  notes then  remember wages price of living as increased look pr

Not sure how far back lads want to go when talking about prices for jukels? I can only talk of the 60's through to the 80's and 90's ,...after that, I went legit, and things changed...? My c

Posted Images

On 15/05/2021 at 10:04, mC HULL said:

dogs alot a the time was providing the meat mate so shite wasnt tollerated dogs went for 1000 pound in the 80s mate some  pups 300  notes then 

remember wages price of living as increased look price of a pint and smokes but lads still want pups 150 quid pay that for a pair a wellies same lad pay 500 on fishing bivvy a cheap shitty tent happy to pay 500 for some delkim bite alarms lol but not a dog madness 

You know something never looked at it like that before but you are spot on there ?

15 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Two main reasons for this - dry autumn and cabbage stem flea beetle. 

The dry autumns make establishment very difficult and in a lot of places the flea beetle damage has got so bad they are now having to have a two year break from the rape in order to break the life cycle of the flea beetle.

Hopefully they stop growing that rape seed as often round this way an do a proper rotation. It’s grown everywhere it seems the most grown crop I’m guessing it’s to do with the return £££on the crop.when the stuff first comes in flower I get bad sinus pains an headache I don’t suffer with hey fever or out but that crop kills me for a few weeks of the year I think it’s due to volume grown an walking the dogs round fields with it. It’s quite good at the minute we got fields that are weat an barley we have fields of line seed an corn ? on cobs an the grazing were I lived before was big land mainly rape seed with the odd weat field. I was kind of hoping that with the pull out of the eu rather than farms being instructed what they should grow for there return they have more say what to grow. ive noticed with more weat an barley fields = more rabbits about plus less pesticides used to grow it an kill it off ready for harvest 

16 hours ago, Black neck said:

Penda wears a burka and flip flops for daytime hunting ,he does look a fecker wi just his eyes poking out but each 2 the own I say 

Some what Laurence of Arabia sort like a man that's untamed and mysterious 

41 minutes ago, poxon said:

Hopefully they stop growing that rape seed as often round this way an do a proper rotation. It’s grown everywhere it seems the most grown crop I’m guessing it’s to do with the return £££on the crop.when the stuff first comes in flower I get bad sinus pains an headache I don’t suffer with hey fever or out but that crop kills me for a few weeks of the year I think it’s due to volume grown an walking the dogs round fields with it. It’s quite good at the minute we got fields that are weat an barley we have fields of line seed an corn ? on cobs an the grazing were I lived before was big land mainly rape seed with the odd weat field. I was kind of hoping that with the pull out of the eu rather than farms being instructed what they should grow for there return they have more say what to grow. ive noticed with more weat an barley fields = more rabbits about plus less pesticides used to grow it an kill it off ready for harvest 

If you was getting what they do for a tonne of rape you would grow as many acres as you could. But they have banned one of the sprays that would control the beetle so there struggling to get a decent establishment.  It ain’t good for dogs this time of year apparently ??‍♂️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Wellwhen u told me u liked wearing a burka more than anything else in life I just thought how can it be wrong

I wear it everywhere shops to work I wear it in bed in the shower weddings etc it's so versatile 

• Like 1