bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,..now listen up fellah,...I've never met you and have no problem with you.... I have not slagged your breeding off,.I would not do such a thing,...why would I ? You say I contacted you wi

dogs alot a the time was providing the meat mate so shite wasnt tollerated dogs went for 1000 pound in the 80s mate some  pups 300  notes then  remember wages price of living as increased look pr

Not sure how far back lads want to go when talking about prices for jukels? I can only talk of the 60's through to the 80's and 90's ,...after that, I went legit, and things changed...? My c

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Tactical boots bro £70 not break the bank dry feet all winter light good soul on them for laying the miles down an noiseless no frozen toes hard wearing ?? Proper all rounders

What they like in rape fields mate be wet threw when wet 

The soldiers who never get trench foot if the dunlops was available ???

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

What they like in rape fields mate be wet threw when wet 

The soldiers who never get trench foot if the dunlops was available ???

Seemed good all winter to be honest mate I was out on some shit sodden rainy nights  that most lampers would of pussy holed home only time I got wet feet was when I crossed a ditch that’s normally dry but this time it was full I had water over the top of them

soldiers would be better with crocks in the trenches 

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Seemed good all winter to be honest mate I was out on some shit sodden rainy nights  that most lampers would of pussy holed home only time I got wet feet was when I crossed a ditch that’s normally dry but this time it was full I had water over the top of them

soldiers would be better with crocks in the trenches 

?you arable mate or more grass hilly 

Just now, mC HULL said:

?you arable mate or more grass hilly 

Both mate it’s a right mix up depending were I’m going we’re I am now it’s arible an grazing I still visit old spots large arible. Talking of rape seed have you noticed the lack of it being grown? Last year an this year hardly any grown 

16 minutes ago, poxon said:

Both mate it’s a right mix up depending were I’m going we’re I am now it’s arible an grazing I still visit old spots large arible. Talking of rape seed have you noticed the lack of it being grown? Last year an this year hardly any grown 

Two main reasons for this - dry autumn and cabbage stem flea beetle. 

The dry autumns make establishment very difficult and in a lot of places the flea beetle damage has got so bad they are now having to have a two year break from the rape in order to break the life cycle of the flea beetle.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The dry autumns make establishment very difficult and in a lot of places the flea beetle damage has got so bad they are now having to have a two year break from the rape in order to break the life cycle of the flea beetle.

Can you grow linseed instead?

33 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You've looked into this farming caper, haven't you?  ?

10 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Can you grow linseed instead?

That’s exactly what folk are putting into the rotation instead of rape mate, the flea beetle doesn’t effect it and it’s better for soil health to be fair etc. It takes a bit of different management though. 

• Like 1