Israel iron dome defense

40 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

As much as I hear some of y'all hate Arabs find it a little odd that you also dislike the one group of people who can keep them in check ??......then again I think some of y'all would shrivel up and die  if you didn't have a group of people to complain about ......gonna make a post about Protestants and see how deep we can go down the rabbit hole ???

some on here like em

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

As much as I hear some of y'all hate Arabs find it a little odd that you also dislike the one group of people who can keep them in check ??......then again I think some of y'all would shrivel up and die  if you didn't have a group of people to complain about ......gonna make a post about Protestants and see how deep we can go down the rabbit hole ???

dont start on the proddies that could get emotional

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Leave the WASPs alone, what have they ever done to you ! ? ? ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Leave the WASPs alone, what have they ever done to you ! ? ? ? 

"WASP" ! Now there's an acronym we don't hear very often these days !

It almost as if we are becoming an "endangered species" ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 2

Thought I'd throw in my 10c, cos I'm bored and love a bit of banter...

Israel as a state categorically shouldn't exist. The fact that as a nation Britain sailed the Palestinians down the river purely to appease a bunch of zionists f***ing infuriates me. 

They have one of, if not the single most advanced defence systems in the world and waltz into Palestinian land, swinging their dicks about and forcing civilians folk out of their homes. Its disgusting.

What we're witnessing is the mass genocide of peoples all in the name of the Greater State of Israel (have a read up on it and the plans they have for the middle east), and by folk who are the first to call victim status when you point out they've been booted out of over 100 countries, (aint no smoke without fire boyo).

Personally, no problems with a jew, but if you're a zionist, f*ck ya. 

I used to tattoo and once got invited to a convention in Tel Aviv, all expenses paid. Almost considered it until the c*nts cut water and power to the gaza strip for a week just cos they can. 

Maybe its being raised in a pro-rebulican, Irish catholic house in England and what i was taught growing up, but in the same way Irish settlers in America were told to befriend the blacks as they had more in common with them than anyone else, watching a playground bully muscle its way through the brave few that stand up to them whilst everyone else watches pisses me off, and the fact civilians standing up for their scraps of land are vilified is disguising. Come to think of it, it reminds me of this lyric; "soon I learned that sticks and stones won't drive the Brits away, and it wasn't very long before I joined the IRA".

Who can blame em for standing THEIR ground? Really?

In short, f**k Israel and f**k zionism.

Edited by 3dumb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, 3dumb said:

Thought I'd throw in my 10c, cos I'm bored and love a bit of banter...

Israel as a state categorically shouldn't exist. The fact that as a nation Britain sailed the Palestinians down the river purely to appease a bunch of zionists f***ing infuriates me. 

They have one of, if not the single most advanced defence systems in the world and waltz into Palestinian land, swinging their dicks about and forcing civilians folk out of their homes. Its disgusting.

What we're witnessing is the mass genocide of peoples all in the name of the Greater State of Israel (have a read up on it and the plans they have for the middle east), and by folk who are the first to call victim status when you point out they've been booted out of over 100 countries, (aint no smoke without fire boyo).

Personally, no problems with a jew, but if you're a zionist, f*ck ya. 

I used to tattoo and once got invited to a convention in Tel Aviv, all expenses paid. Almost considered it until the c*nts cut water and power to the gaza strip for a week just cos they can. 

Maybe its being raised in a pro-rebulican, Irish catholic house in England and what i was taught growing up, but in the same way Irish settlers in America were told to befriend the blacks as they had more in common with them than anyone else, watching a playground bully muscle its way through the brave few that stand up to them whilst everyone else watches pisses me off, and the fact civilians standing up for their scraps of land are vilified is disguising. Come to think of it, it reminds me of this lyric; "soon I learned that sticks and stones won't drive the Brits away, and it wasn't very long before I joined the IRA".

Who can blame em for standing THEIR ground? Really?

In short, f**k Israel and f**k zionism.

What I don’t understand is why anyone cares about Arabs ?........they certainly don’t care about us and why should they.

They would be as happy to see us all killed as not.

The yids don’t give a f**k about anyone and make no secret of it.

Let them slaughter each other, can’t hurt can it. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

What I don’t understand is why anyone cares about Arabs ?........they certainly don’t care about us and why should they.

Couldn't care less about race mate, that dont matter to some of us. 

My issue is with repressed civs being bombed, battered and dragged outta their homes. 

Like I say, its just how I was raised. 

And aye, Jews don't care about anyone. There's a reason they call us gentiles..

Just now, 3dumb said:

Couldn't care less about race mate, that dont matter to some of us. 

My issue is with repressed civs being bombed, battered and dragged outta their homes. 

Like I say, its just how I was raised. 

And aye, Jews don't care about anyone. There's a reason they call us gentiles..

My point is mate, other than the sum of our parts we share nothing in common with these people.

They want Hamas, Hamas can’t help themselves but fire rockets at the best military power in the area, the best military power in the area rinses them !.......what do they expect, a box of chocolates ? 

It’s easy, stop supporting Hamas, put them out of the picture and the yids will stop blowing you off the face of the earth.....

• Like 1

. The Jews have some way to go before you can compare them to the islamic conquests in terms of of blood lust. Nobody seems to talk about the genocides that happened in India due to Islam, some figures I've seen have it at 100 million  died at the tip of the Islamic sword.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

My point is mate, other than the sum of our parts we share nothing in common with these people.

They want Hamas, Hamas can’t help themselves but fire rockets at the best military power in the area, the best military power in the area rinses them !.......what do they expect, a box of chocolates ? 

It’s easy, stop supporting Hamas, put them out of the picture and the yids will stop blowing you off the face of the earth.....

Aye, I understand that but for context, let's imagine this scenario;

Britain is colonised by foreign power X. X then invites Celtic folk who believe they have a right to the land based on the gaul tribes that likely first settled here to take idk, Cornwall as their own. Over the next 60 or so years, these celts through forced occupation begin to remove British people from their homes and coralle them into smaller and smaller pockets of land whilst illegally taking said land that they were not promised by X nor was agreed on in treaties. A political party that has British freedom as their main audit and goal gains popularity and although severely unequipped and out manned, attempts through the means they have to disrupt and attack the superiorly equppied Celts to not allow them to waltz all over them. What then?

@baker boy 's above post about the history of the area is legit and I ain't disputing it, but I be damn sure that when those boots came stomping up your path, you wouldn't be listening to historic claims that its Celtic land, yano?

S'all well and good living in the past, but whats happening now is what matters and the illegal occupation of a country by a power with military and technological force that has amercia tounging its arsehole, is damn wrong. 

Personally im pretty sure, were you or I a Palestinian, we'd be there lobbing rocks with the rest and supporting the group that stands to defend us. 

Heads up, I know i speak a bit brash but aint shit meant by it, as I said, I love a good debate, haha.

Edited by 3dumb
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Its not about who cares for who, its a simple case of right and wrong. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, socks said:

The bottom line for me is that it’s Jews against Muslims and I know which side I would be on if I was forced to choose  ......

The british already done that 1 fella, thats why we are in this mess today, judas is judas im afraid.