Israel iron dome defense

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen the news clip of the convoy from Bradford driving through London shouting through a load speaker Jewish woman want raping I guess it's the mindset of a lot of these protesters about free Palestine. 

They will change there minds when they see the jew bitches, that miriam margolyes is a looker in that tribe.?

• Haha 3

Can’t stand either , but the Jews I have come across have been arrogant , walking about with a chip on the shoulder , they expect every one owes them . Must be a reason why they have been the most Persecuted race 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, villaman said:

Can’t stand either , but the Jews I have come across have been arrogant , walking about with a chip on the shoulder , they expect every one owes them . Must be a reason why they have been the most Persecuted race 

Been booted from 109 countries apparently, for being to nice i suppose, heres to 110?

• Like 3

As much as I hear some of y'all hate Arabs find it a little odd that you also dislike the one group of people who can keep them in check ??......then again I think some of y'all would shrivel up and die  if you didn't have a group of people to complain about ......gonna make a post about Protestants and see how deep we can go down the rabbit hole ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

As much as I hear some of y'all hate Arabs find it a little odd that you also dislike the one group of people who can keep them in check ??......then again I think some of y'all would shrivel up and die  if you didn't have a group of people to complain about ......gonna make a post about Protestants and see how deep we can go down the rabbit hole ???

We like the Protestants. They keep the United Kingdom.....United. ???

• Thanks 1