Jill's wanted (preferably kits)

15 hours ago, David84 said:

Hey guys. Looking for a pair of Jill's to add to the team. Preferably kits. I'm on the east of Scotland if anyone local has any kits going.

Cheers

Davie

Got a nice litter here off well worked parents, I'm on the West Coast not a million miles away, if any good to you 

• Like 1

I love it when people like yourself are happy to offer ferrets like that back here in Australia the people I know have problems of loading them and can take up to 6 months. I think half the problem is people are trying to get top dollar for them and after looking after them and feeding them for such a long time you are better to gift them. But I don’t think their are a lot of people in Australia that are into ferreting. The one problem I had last season was I wanted to turn my stock over and out of the litter my Jill had is 7 I ended up with 6 jills. And l was hoping to get 3 to 4 hobs as I have always used cut bucks. I finally found some hob kits but it took a while to be able to have them all in the same pen. I worked them for the first time last weekend with my other two that are good hunters and they done well. It’s a shame you guys don’t live on the other side F the world as their is no shortage of ferrets just a shortage of people like us who hint with ferrets. Good luck with the kits. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...