Tracker live saver

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv just picked her up the vets are shocked by the turn around , come to the conclusion she had rat poison in the system but because of the knock and drowning she went into shock and it kicked on , a g

Check out the garmin mini t5 collars

Got the all clear to take the old girl out , out the car and on to this hunt didn’t take her long to get back into her stride ?

Posted Images

Glad to hear the dog is on the mend?

Something I've been meaning to ask on here, has anyone else had trouble with getting a decent fitting tracker collar on lurchers? I used an old sport dog tek one with the skinny saluki x in my avatar (26" and 20kg, so very light even for that type) and even after making extra holes in the collar it bounced around so much when galloping it appeared to be causing bleeding in the oesophagus.

Are the boxes on the newer collars much smaller?

14 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Glad to hear the dog is on the mend?

Something I've been meaning to ask on here, has anyone else had trouble with getting a decent fitting tracker collar on lurchers? I used an old sport dog tek one with the skinny saluki x in my avatar (26" and 20kg, so very light even for that type) and even after making extra holes in the collar it bounced around so much when galloping it appeared to be causing bleeding in the oesophagus.

Are the boxes on the newer collars much smaller?

Check out the garmin mini t5 collars

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2021 at 09:07, NEWKID said:

I lost a terrier and nearly lost my little lurcher to poison from the decomposing grass in the compost, this time of year 4 years ago...id never heard of it before but the mould on vegetation can be really poisonous, I put it up on here at the time but worth bearing in mind about mould potentially killing your dogs..

Does horses in as well.

• Like 1
On 13/05/2021 at 19:16, Wales1234 said:

Iv just picked her up the vets are shocked by the turn around , come to the conclusion she had rat poison in the system but because of the knock and drowning she went into shock and it kicked on , a grand down but she’s insured but Iv got my girl home ?

59A4E121-60D6-4E05-9D95-6FB5ACC57E7A.jpeg

Bloody hell, glad she's coming through it. Sounds a bit touch & go, can't imagine that feeling.