Saluki greyhound pup

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?small land hares dont run until they drop of exhaustion mate ?once they cant shake plodder 2 times trying they clap fold ?your fast dog mate wouldnt even put 2 bends in on strong hare open land ??

still cant help me self ??

??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking to sell my 8month old saluki greyhound will make a good worker just haven't tge time to bring him on

Mc hull is your man he needs something to replace his plodder ?

Nice looking animal that pal looks like he's being well looked after credit to you. It's not nice having to get rid of dogs you'll kick yourself after mate trust me been there an not on my choice too

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

come on aussie you faacking plum ?stop beating that plastapuss and wash some a that semen out your eyes mate  ??

recall quality mate but can you call a bull terrier off in the pit ?or sighthound thtas seen something mate come on ??

Don't get upset, 24 hours isn't a bad recall time for a sand slug.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol you just stick to your wizz bangers on grass and dale lol come for winter with me you be chopping changing begging marcus borrow you something can hack the wet lol??

I don't need to ask anyone for a fast dog that can handle the wet well have some sport this next season don't worry about that..... Been asked to run some pups on but rather concentrate on my own than let him take the glory of the hard work I've put in ? I'll run my pup on any land where there's easy fur in her mouth it's all confidence. I'll ring the canoe and some Kleenex for when your arms are aching rowing the boat to have a little sob over your dog getting dragged about ..?

• Haha 1

having craic mate not on about pup thats young and going all running is good running ?

i cant wait mate ?i got 3 dogs about me all ready to go  need some running ??

dead a winter you need a kim on slip for the real uns this way mate ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

having craic mate not on about pup thats young and going all running is good running ?

i cant wait mate ?i got 3 dogs about me all ready to go  need some running ??

dead a winter you need a kim on slip for the real uns this way mate ??

Difference with Kim and a lot of dogs is Kim had the opportunities young and all season ran hard she learnt to run a good hare plenty in front of em your halfway there lol I've got my pals bitch coming all being well 19 month old not done a lot but the breeding is there he's flat out with work no time for her. 

Start a club .... All summer hunters only t shirts allowed nothing bigger than half grown to be ran ?? you might get a 3/3 dog then ????

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

Difference with Kim and a lot of dogs is Kim had the opportunities young and all season ran hard she learnt to run a good hare plenty in front of em your halfway there lol I've got my pals bitch coming all being well 19 month old not done a lot but the breeding is there he's flat out with work no time for her. 

Start a club .... All summer hunters only t shirts allowed nothing bigger than half grown to be ran ?? you might get a 3/3 dog then ????

?seen plenty of dogs run mate the bits i seen of kim class

i not half way there mate lol by 19 month end of first season id want to be half way to 100 ?

i knocked it on head febuary mate had 2 dogs capable every winter month ?

i wont be going to no plough with kick ups wet seed big slips i dont want excuses it cant see its to far away 

thats why i said borrow a dog off the lad a lucky or a kim you have a good chance ???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Don't get upset, 24 hours isn't a bad recall timefor a sand slug.

?you got to much sand between your ears mate?try tipping your head on a side an knocking some out ?

all that land free hunting no bother and your a rabbit basher with whippets and got a yorkie for bush work strewth pass me a four x??

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

?seen plenty of dogs run mate the bits i seen of kim class

i not half way there mate lol by 19 month end of first season id want to be half way to 100 ?

i knocked it on head febuary mate had 2 dogs capable every winter month ?

i wont be going to no plough with kick ups wet seed big slips i dont want excuses it cant see its to far away 

thats why i said borrow a dog off the lad a lucky or a kim you have a good chance ???

I've had a few off lucky when he was still alive and the best one was put to a bull x then back to lucky stuff and fcuck me that dog killed everywhere to look at she was uglier than the fatty on the dance floor at the end of the night but just knew how to do it's job

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

?you got to much sand between your ears mate?try tipping your head on a side an knocking some out ?

all that land free hunting no bother and your a rabbit basher with whippets and got a yorkie for bush work strewth pass me a four x??

Not free hunting here, you get caught poaching you could well end up staying for good. I think I saw your best dog slide past here, isn't Fenton his name. I'll find him mate, I'll just follow the slime trail. ?

• Haha 2
On 10/05/2021 at 19:51, Danielleric said:

Looking to sell my 8month old saluki greyhound will make a good worker just haven't tge time to bring him on

20210505_113628.jpg

Nice looking animal that pal looks like he's being well looked after credit to you. It's not nice having to get rid of dogs you'll kick yourself after mate trust me been there an not on my choice too f***ing bitch of a woman got rid of mine when in jail came out to my dogs gone two. In away I understood because I left her with our lad house birds dogs so something had to go but trust me I had a few tears on a night to myself. Just think before you rush into it because ones that dog gets put in back of another man's motor it's gone. Atb mate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Nice looking animal that pal looks like he's being well looked after credit to you. It's not nice having to get rid of dogs you'll kick yourself after mate trust me been there an not on my choice too f***ing bitch of a woman got rid of mine when in jail came out to my dogs gone two. In away I understood because I left her with our lad house birds dogs so something had to go but trust me I had a few tears on a night to myself. Just think before you rush into it because ones that dog gets put in back of another man's motor it's gone. Atb mate 

Same happened to me but I ended up with the dog back when I got out but still fcucks you off big time if it was a fluffy Chihuahua I bet they wouldn't of got rid 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Same happened to me but I ended up with the dog back when I got out but still fcucks you off big time if it was a fluffy Chihuahua I bet they wouldn't of got rid 

I kicked the witch out and got another terrier ??? Cracking looking pup 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

I kicked the witch out and got another terrier ??? Cracking looking pup 

I brought the current pup home and put it on the floor in living room for the kids ? Mrs went mental because I said when the older bitch had a fit and died in Sept I wouldn't get another. She told me to get rid of the pup or pack my shit. Told her to go pack it for me or carry on cooking tea ?? 

• Like 1