New pup... deer/grey x whippet

2 hours ago, lurchers said:

He’s worried it won’t make the height but I know it will make a least 23tts like the ones I bred 21yrs ago.

Will be interesting to see how they turn out, like u say ud think they will be something similar to the ones u had. There the ones on the pics u put on the other thread arnt they?? Look real lean an racey ??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7 wk old bitch settling in nicely , thanks to everyone who offered there opinions an advice and pointed us in the right direction??? nowt like the start of a new journey with a pup 

Few pics from this afternoons walk out, 6 an abit months old now. Showing a real willingness to hunt and use her nose . Was a lot of Fox scent along a gully bottom , an she hunted along well , was ver

12 wks , Coming on a treat ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

The light, agile dogs seem to do best on the rabbits on ground like that over here.

Yeh spose it makes sense really doesn’t it, good bit a sport an il be happy ???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AndyD89 said:

Will be interesting to see how they turn out, like u say ud think they will be something similar to the ones u had. There the ones on the pics u put on the other thread arnt they?? Look real lean an racey ??

These will be the same mate and the dogs about 25/26 and a bit stronger built all made good keen dogs and punched high.The bitch I kept was on her 1st roe at 11mths and held it ok but some come quicker than others.She hoovered rabbits up like no tomorrow.But the 5 that were worked everyone who had them all say they were to fast for there own good but would have another tomorrow ?.They were all nice pups when I looked at them but the brindle would be my choice before a black one.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Nice pup hope she does well for you Ive got one same breeding very fast bitch. Retired now due to a foot injury & shes nearly 10yr now. Lovely temperament. Atb 

Thanks bud ? i think she’s Gona suit me spot on. Wat sorta height did yours make?? Would love to see a pic if u get the chance ??  

• 1 month later...

Oh aye over the moon with her bud , just up to me to do her justice now,   She certainly won’t be lacking in time an effort off me that’s  for sure ???

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cracker that pal, hope your happy with it cos it really is a very nice pup, so right by it an it will do right by you ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, lurchers said:

All you can see in her face is mischief Andy she is looking very nice to ?

Thanks mate, she’s a very forward confident larl character , but by no means a handful if u know what I mean. Very engaging an biddable ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AndyD89 said:

Thanks mate, she’s a very forward confident larl character , but by no means a handful if u know what I mean. Very engaging an biddable ?

Just take ya time mate and you will enjoy her atb?

• Like 1